Cooking bacon on the barrel of the Saiga 12

Hell fuggin yeah brother you rock... lol.

super_man.gif

Now tell me what the hell is goin on there in your avatar? Are you cookin Glock -n- eggs too ?? Awesome! What time is breakfast I wanna come... anger.gif

LOL. That was the beginning of my series of stupid Glock torture test videos :)

That particular picture went viral so now I use it as my avatar almost everywhere.

Someone found practical uses for barrel shrouds and the porcupine. Wonders will never cease.

The gun shop where I bought my saiga-12 had that porcupine. They called it the "zombie corer". Awesome.

So, how do you do the "eggs?"... They keep sliding off for me???

I did an egg video. I made a bowl out of aluminum foil and affixed it to the barrel of my WASR. Worked great! Even ate the eggs in the vid.

Lots of good ideas here....lol. Just for the helluvit I think I'll make a video too. Might try doing a barrel shroud made just FOR cooking and then cook some bacon AND eggs in it and have a Saiga 12 breakfast Cobra style LOL! Of course there will have to be hash browns and toast as well, and maybe even try roasting some sausage links at the same time on my own Porkypine. :)

Screw em, the libtards can say all they want that military style guns serve no purpose other than killing people. HAHAHA I will eat a balanced breakfast, cook & serve it on film, and then laugh (AND fart) in their general direction.

Say I want....lol!

021.gif