Bonesteel Left folding M4 stock - Sweet

. Question.. Is the bonesteel folder supposed to have a diagnol cut on the base? It looks like this is meant to go on a receiver that has an angled cut. My Vepr 12 doesn't have that and it won't go in past the slant on the folder..

Edit: Yea I'm pretty sure this is what happened.. I'm kind of pissed off.

I ordered this:
http://bonesteelarms...be-vprfs-tb.htm

And the description says "Fits all vepr rifles."

Now I'm without a stock. I got the tapco one off with my boot but the shitty thing wasn't what I'd call sturdy (and\or it was in there so tight) that the prongs on the connecting end basically got all screwed up. So it's not like I can put that thing back on and feel its overly reliable.

Cooling down now.. I'm sure Chris will work with me on this. As a web developer I just sort of had a kiniption because their site is... Terrible, and its poor layout ended up confusing a customer (me) into buying an expensive, and incorrect, item.

Edited by Vulgotha
Sand paper, I just mine for my S12 and it is thicker than it needs to be by a .001. DO NOT USE A DREMEL

Out of curiosity, why not use a Dremel? I just got a Bonesteel M4 for the AK and it's just a bit wide to fit in my SGL-26 (which I found odd, isn't that just about the prototypical AK receiver?). I'm considering grinding it down just a bit (it's more than .001, but not a tremendous amount) but this post gave me pause.

A dremel can remove material rapidly. You want the stock to fit tight. I actual did not have have to take any off, just wiggling it in did the trick and it is tight. But back to the dremel, it is very easy to remove to much. Sanding or filing by hand while slow usually prevents excessive removal.

you shouldn't need to remove any material, you might have to give it a good whack with the butt of your palm to install it. It is supposed to be tight.

It was definitely more than tight, it started to strip off a bit of the metal on each side. Here are some pics:

m43w.jpg

m42x.jpg

m41c.jpg
looks liek you got the wrong stock, I'm not sure where the error lies, but you have a stock for a slant cut vepr rifle. please email me chrisbonesteel@yahoo.com and well get it fixed, you need one for an ak/saiga not for a vepr.

Just a quick follow up to thank Chris. He took care of me very quickly and even cross-shipped the correct stock. This one fit perfectly and I love the thing, locks completely solid and looks well made in every way, very happy with it.