Converted Saiga .223 with Mags

I have a converted Saiga .223 for sale, it's in great condition, only fired about 100 rounds through the gun, she runs like a champ. The gun is set up to use surplus mags and has a bullet guide, I will include 6x translucent circle 10 30 round magazines with the rifle. Furnature on the rifle- it has a Parabellum AKARS rail and dust cover, custom walnut foreend from Rheinland, a US Palm brown battle grip and a US made laminate buttstock. The gun is 922r compliant. I will include the original Saiga rifle foreend and buttstock as well as reciever cover for the rifle. Just so there are no surprises, there is a small area of unpainted reciever where the original trigger guard was before the conversion. I just haven't repainted, this isn't hard to refinish if you have some black paint, I was going to have it duracoated but never got around to it. El-cheapo Tasco sight isn't included.

Asking 1250$ shipped for the rifle and all its respective parts OR 950$ for just the rifle. NOTE: make sure your FFL will accept shipments from an individual, if you can't find one I'll have to ship through my FFL and that cost will be added to the total. I accept personal checks and postal money orders or discreet paypal plus fees.

DSC04629_zps098a4d6d.jpg

DSC04625_zpsf0cbaceb.jpg

Edited by Floyd
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.