If he was a patriot that intruder would be dead, but honestly in 30 years this is actually realistic. The youth of the USA expects handouts, my generation is going to be a disgrace to the constitution I fear. Too many people in this nation are living in the welfare state that a republic is going to be hard to hold on too. Being rather young I am afraid of what my children will have to face. This is a scary but very real possibility thats why we must fight every step but be more civilized in conversation. I think we are winning now but another "incident" so soon and we can probably say goodbye to most of our coveted firearms.

• Like 8

Eeek... $14.00 charged to his account for access? Imagine what ammo would cost to feed that thing!! It's a sick, sad world sirs... I think you might have conquered the first steps to the right path Tehcrayz - you know better and I bet your children do too....my 7 year old just got his bb gun... Been to the range a lot with him, he begs to go, in fact he ditched the four wheeler last weekend for the range!!!

Nothing preserves rights like children who are educated in preserving their rights...

• Like 3

No. We cannot be more civil. Be nice to those on the fence, but those that are fucked up need to be told so, firmly,

and then shamed if they don't listen. Businesses need boycotting, friendships need ending, anyone who supports

gun control is part of the problem.

• Like 4

Well, at least they died safely and responsibly. And hopefully, the 14 bucks will be reimbursed so it can go toward their funeral expenses. That would be a nice gesture on the government's part.

• Like 1
If he was a patriot that intruder would be dead, but honestly in 30 years this is actually realistic. The youth of the USA expects handouts, my generation is going to be a disgrace to the constitution I fear. Too many people in this nation are living in the welfare state that a republic is going to be hard to hold on too. Being rather young I am afraid of what my children will have to face. This is a scary but very real possibility thats why we must fight every step but be more civilized in conversation. I think we are winning now but another "incident" so soon and we can probably say goodbye to most of our coveted firearms.

^^^^^^^^This is to whom the toarch must be passed. Be brave as you stare into the eyes of evil, stand fast, don't flinch, educate and train your brother. Though I will not be with you in body, I will be with you in the soul of free men, this they cannot destroy.

Funny enough, that's the exact pistol safe I've been looking at. w/o the "Minority Report" option though...

There is a reason I dont like electronic safes.

No worries! Obummer is bringing out a cheaper model sans electronics. I hear it works great. Place your firearm in it, close it, and it won't ever open again.

^^^^^^^^This is to whom the toarch must be passed. Be brave as you stare into the eyes of evil, stand fast, don't flinch, educate and train your brother. Though I will not be with you in body, I will be with you in the soul of free men, this they cannot destroy.

Quoted from? Google couldn't find it.

I wish every burglar ran around outside with a flashlight first and then broke glass to enter. That way I could keep all the blood on the outside of the house and buy a new piece of glass with the $14.00 I saved.

• Like 2
I wish every burglar ran around outside with a flashlight first and then broke glass to enter. That way I could keep all the blood on the outside of the house and buy a new piece of glass with the $14.00 I saved.

Yeah, that would be the tidiest solution. But you know the guvment wants all dead intruder blood inside your house.

Quoted from? Google couldn't find it.

Quoted from my soul....Google can't see into that very well.

• Like 3

Yeah, that would be the tidiest solution. But you know the guvment wants all dead intruder blood inside your house.

Yeah, that may be what they ideally want but once the glass breaks then I would be in fear of my life and the game is over. I also live out in the sticks and have a 6 foot fence around the house with a locked gate. He has to "break in" before he ever get's up to the house. Nope, I'm not waiting for him to get inside the house and I like my chances with the judicial system.

You can get perimeter sensors which can alert you that someone is inside your fence (or yet another opossum needs to be shot)..

I keep my pistol locked, partly because I've been known to sleep walk, and I'd rather not have sleeping me shooting in the house.

Why do we need high-capacity magazines? Well, this is one reason, speaking of home invasions:

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/local/greene_county/fatal-home-invasion-brings-up-gun-laws?ref=scroller&categoryId=10001&status=true#.UQlwvfLzOSo

Amen, man. 5 people break in, so a 10 rounder should do it, unless they are hopped up on PCP and can take 2 bullets and still be coming. Or what happens if you miss a few times, or waste a few shots as warning, cover fire?

You can get perimeter sensors which can alert you that someone is inside your fence (or yet another opossum needs to be shot)..

I keep my pistol locked, partly because I've been known to sleep walk, and I'd rather not have sleeping me shooting in the house.

My Perimeter sensor nonono.gif

JAKEDOGPARK-2010.jpg

• Like 2