Who needs a good breeding pair? I will ship them free! I have thousands and thousands to choose from. Maybe I should set up an "adoption" deal, where you send in a donation, and I will provide monthly updates and pics. The online solution of soapy water won't work, sadly, as they are INSIDE the house.

Those things used to invade my wooden shed out back every year.

I sprayed something on them one year and then they never came back.

I don't remember what it was though.

Could have been Raid or even spray paint.

Google on the subject and I'm sure you'll find something that will work.

Vacuum for 10 minutes on one side. Turn around, vacuum for 10 minutes, turn around... repeat over and over. Then move 15 feet over and repeat. Then go back to original spot. Over and over. Yes, they are pleasently crunchy. I used to have a Chow-Chow that liked to eat them. Apparently, labs don't think they are as tasty.

We just bought our first house this last fall. I had never seen one before and kept calling them stink bugs until my wife proved me wrong.

I'm no tree expert but I'm gonna cut that box elder tree down and spray the living snot around the foundation. Its been on average 20 degrees here in Michigan until yesterday when we got past 50 and the elders came out of the woodwork.