It's always tempting to sell a gun during times like this when they are so valuable. But, look at it this way....you will always be able to make more money. You may not always be able to buy an AK.

I have never regretted keeping a gun. I have only regretted selling a gun.

• Like 1

I think I agree with all of you. I have 2 more but its like this.. I gave my dad who I love and respect with all my heart my first one and I GAVE my best friend one who has been poor all his life and is struggling to raise 2 kids and he loved my ak builds so much I thought it would be a nice gesture since he would never be able to afford one of his own so right now its my only one.

• Like 1
It's always tempting to sell a gun during times like this when they are so valuable. But, look at it this way....you will always be able to make more money. You may not always be able to buy an AK.

I have never regretted keeping a gun. I have only regretted selling a gun.

100% agree with. I fell into that trap during the 1st AWB. I had purchased and transfered an M16A2 for 1200. Sold in 99 for 7500. Was unaware that I couldn't replace it. Still kickin myself .010.gif

Yup...sold my Marlin short lever action, gold plated, .22 Mag rifle.....not only is it very rare, but it was the best rifle I ever shot.......I'm going out to the patio to stab myself in the neck with a #2 pencil now wet_eyes.gif

That was 30 years ago, regret lasts a long time!

typo

Edited by AA re-cvrd
Hey guys I need someone to slap the shit outta me. I am thinking of selling my ak (the one i posted pics of) to buy another pistol and get my ccw. I know deep down i really dont wanna sell it and i know ill miss the hell outta it. this is my favorite gun and hobby so someone talk me outta of it please.

You've been duly slapped. No need for me to pile on.

Spetnaz, no slap needed.....you already know the answer!

Better options in CA for getting a CCW! Selling your Saiga for a different pistol is not an option in my opinion. Sell the current pistol or learn to use it is my thoughts. What is the current pistol you have that you are concerned about?

Yeah, I have never regretted keeping a gun, but, I have PLENTY of regrets for letting many go.

Like my perfect S&W 66 with 4" bull barrel, my FEG R-9, my NIB Yugo SKS with all kinds of extra goodies, a Remington Nylon 66, and, on and on.

DON'T DO IT!

Wow, you got lucky!

I've had my unconverted RAAC SAIGA up for a FTF WTT for a Mini-14 for months and no takers on the trade. All those owners of 14yr-old Minis have suddenly become awfully proud of their guns.

I gave up and stopped bumping the ad, I'll see about ordering a new Mini at WalMart. Maybe they can order a RAAC SAIGA at WalMart...