Pistol Grip and regular 4rd Mag...922r. What must I do?

I recently purchased a Saiga .410 from a private owner and was interested in doing some conversion to it and found out about the 922r compliance issues. I am a hunter and thats what I intend to use this shotgun for. I have a Gen 1 .410 stamped '94 so it has the nonadjustable gas plug and only fires the 3" shells. I only plan on using the 4 rd factory magazines as I have 3 of them but I do appreciate the form factor and ergonomics of an adjustable stock and pistol grip. Now from what I have read, the minute I throw a pistol grip on the gun it is no longer considered a sporting rifle/shotgun and fallls under the 922r regulations. Because this is a Gen 1 Saiga .410 I am really limited to what I can add/replace to make it compliant with the rules. I have found many forearms for the Gen 2 Saiga; no such luck finding anything for this one.

Any tips, leads, or help in my (mis)understanding would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

@Kurokaze. That's kind of what I thought. Looks like that will be my next step.

@akastormi. You are definitely correct in this. It just seems the gen 2 customization stuff is a lot easier to find.

I am just being lazy and didn't want to get too mechanical in the conversion. I'll take alook at replacing the trigger group and see how comfortable I am with that. Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

I was able to find some Surefire 5 rd Magazines from Mississippi auto arms. This should put me at even for 922r and still keep me legal to hunt. I am going to put a US made choke on it at some point and I am still looking for a forearm that will work with the Gen 1. If anyone has any info on that I would be greatful.

Thanks!