Anyone Have S12s In Stock?

Finshed my first saiga 12 build a while back and was thinking I might want to pick up a 2nd gun just in case our lovely government decides to stop the importation of these guns in the near future. Any of our sponsors or other vendors have saiga 12s in stock?

Talk with Alex...

I gave up on that after countless emails and a number of phone messages that went unanswered.

I always thought Alex @ legion a very stand up guy. Cant tell you how he went way above and beyond with me when he didnt even need to. I would never hesitate to deal with him again.

Talk with Alex...

I gave up on that after countless emails and a number of phone messages that went unanswered.

I always thought Alex @ legion a very stand up guy. Cant tell you how he went way above and beyond with me when he didnt even need to. I would never hesitate to deal with him again.

I'm sure he is a stand up guy. I've tried numerous times to get answers to some legit questions I have. I'm sure it's the panic and he has orders to fill. Not a big deal. That's when I turned to the forum and asked you guys. I believe you actually answered one regarding a Legion build.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
My local store has been getting 1 plain jane saiga 12 in every couple weeks. Had one the other day for $695.

That's a deal. The Saiga 20 at my local shop was $899.

Not really. When they were in stock, the best deal going was the sgl12-07 that kvar was selling for $879. These came into the country with std ak stocks and pistol grips with the trigger in the correct place. Not to mention no extra holes in the receiver and the proper ask trigger guard riveted in place. And the pg is a Russian saw style. I don't know why anyone bought the unconverted s12s over these anyhow. To me the extra 200 for the sgl made since

My local store has been getting 1 plain jane saiga 12 in every couple weeks. Had one the other day for $695.

That's a deal. The Saiga 20 at my local shop was $899.

Not really. When they were in stock, the best deal going was the sgl12-07 that kvar was selling for $879. These came into the country with std ak stocks and pistol grips with the trigger in the correct place. Not to mention no extra holes in the receiver and the proper ask trigger guard riveted in place. And the pg is a Russian saw style. I don't know why anyone bought the unconverted s12s over these anyhow. To me the extra 200 for the sgl made since

I agree with this 100%. If these were available when I bought my first Saiga 12 then I would not have bought the standard sporting model. Would have went with the SGL12 hands down. Too bad know one has them in stock right now. At least to my knowledge........

Hello, I just wanted to mention that anyone living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, or North Dakota should check out their local Fleet Farm. I just picked up my Saiga 12 w/ ak style stock and pistol grip for $874.99. Im assuming this is called the " sgl12-07" model that was mentioned. Also they have the standard model in stock for $689.00. This was Jan.24th when I was there last.

Thanks,

Travis

Edited by River_Hunter
Im assuming this is called the " sgl12-07" model that was mentioned.

I don't believe fleet farm is carrying the sgl12-07. My understanding is that this model is exclusive to Kvar. I could be wrong, just my 2 cents...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
I picked up three S12's last Saturday at Cabela's in Hamburg PA. I paid $699.00 apiece for them. I have two listed on that auction website that "shall not be mentioned." I am hoping to make enough on them to cover the cost of the one I am keeping. Free Saiga! Sweet! Rick

Buying a firearm and trying to re-sell for a profit is what an FFL dealer does, Do you have your FFL? It would not wise to be an unlicensed firearms dealer, there is lot's of grey area and I am not a lawyer, but personally, I wouldn't brag/post about it in a public forum.

Don't get me wrong, I think you should be able to do that, but the ATF is not your friend.

2c.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The Appleton Fleet Farm seems to get around 6 total of both models in every week or so. I have the CAI conversion. I lucked out and got it on sale and the tax brought it exactly to the regular price.

They also get about 8-9 vepr/AK variant rifles in at the same time.

CAI Drago's have gone up from $850 to around $1050.