I'd like to see a video of him clearing a home with all of the doors shut.

.... and it's a fucking MAGAZINE, BRO! MAGAZINE!

Needs to have Madonna's "Strike a pose" as background music.

• Like 1

OK, I'll say what everybody is probably thinking but won't say, that is he most stupidest thing I have seen being peddled for a SAIGA.

if you buy that thing, you not only need to have your SAIGA taken away from you, but you need a slap up-side your head for even buying that.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Long guns are meant to shouldered with the use stock, that looks really ergonomically inefficient.

Fat lips & loose teeth in the future? Hell yeah, and I can see some wrist and shoulder injuries too.

Edited by ChileRelleno

It should be called CRAP Combat...It takes him longer to get into that sling than it does for me to empty a 20 round drum..

When your forward foot comes off the ground you have no control over your weapon...

I wonder if not having a solid rest point, like a shoulder, is causing those FTE....he clears a couple

This fucking goofball is hilarious! His shooting form and movements are fucking classic. This shit is a joke. This video would be even more entertaining if he was a lefty. OP let us know how you like it. Almost as funny as the Hitler Pmag video.

^^There have been grips like that before. A side folder does that and still lets you operate your gun fully. the cheek piece is the only unique part of that product.

I think the best part was at the beginning when he almost fell over at the beginning from recoil and poor stance. That is more of out-take material than promo.