Sign in to follow this  
captain no action

PGOSS

Any thing can work if you practice enough, but that looks awkward.

I also hate scout scope location.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a video of him clearing a home with all of the doors shut.

.... and it's a fucking MAGAZINE, BRO! MAGAZINE!

Needs to have Madonna's "Strike a pose" as background music.

• Like 1

Bizzaro! It looks like a dentist invented this system to drum up business for himself by rattling your fillings loose. FAIL BIG time!booo.gif

• Like 1

OK, I'll say what everybody is probably thinking but won't say, that is he most stupidest thing I have seen being peddled for a SAIGA.

if you buy that thing, you not only need to have your SAIGA taken away from you, but you need a slap up-side your head for even buying that.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Long guns are meant to shouldered with the use stock, that looks really ergonomically inefficient.

Fat lips & loose teeth in the future? Hell yeah, and I can see some wrist and shoulder injuries too.

Edited by ChileRelleno

So fucking dumb. I could shoot mine with the stock folded and have the same thing. So, they have created a folding stock sans stock? Whatever.

It should be called CRAP Combat...It takes him longer to get into that sling than it does for me to empty a 20 round drum..

When your forward foot comes off the ground you have no control over your weapon...

I wonder if not having a solid rest point, like a shoulder, is causing those FTE....he clears a couple

homoswitch.gif

I am not "those dudes", just to be clear... Tromix stock, hogue pistol grip, and CSS folding hinge and adapter.

"Keeping it real"

Well, I scraped for a positive comment and here's the best I could come up with..."It allows you to run a pistol grip only without having to move your fire control group forward".

Dude has a chicken wing going on that would make Will at RJF jealous.

Got dat wang.... PGOSS neva ben dunn befo....

• Like 1

This fucking goofball is hilarious! His shooting form and movements are fucking classic. This shit is a joke. This video would be even more entertaining if he was a lefty. OP let us know how you like it. Almost as funny as the Hitler Pmag video.

^^There have been grips like that before. A side folder does that and still lets you operate your gun fully. the cheek piece is the only unique part of that product.

I think the best part was at the beginning when he almost fell over at the beginning from recoil and poor stance. That is more of out-take material than promo.

I so wish that sling or whatever was on his front hand broke, his hand slipped, and the gun jus went flying into his face at full force. Now THAT would be worth watching.