Damn guys... It's Netflix. It's not as if I am sending Brady money.

I wasn't trying to stage a revolt against the average gun owning movie viewer here. I sponsored 5 NRA/GOA memberships on this forum. I know who the enemy is. That doesn't meant hat I don't like their movies.

Damn guys... It's Netflix. It's not as if I am sending Brady money.

I wasn't trying to stage a revolt against the average gun owning movie viewer here. I sponsored 5 NRA/GOA memberships on this forum. I know who the enemy is. That doesn't meant hat I don't like their movies.

It's the Internet man... just havin fun!

haha.gif

I might have found a DVD screener for it awhile back. 018.gif

needless to say I watched it....the whole thing and suffered through it. Bad movie. The first Dredd wasnt good, I should have known the second would be just as bad. I did notice the shotty, couldnt get a good enough look to verify if it was a S-12 or just a wannabe lookalike.

Btw, as dayofrain said. Looper was good. At least it had a half way decent story line and wasnt the same ol same ol. I might have found it on screener too. hehe

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

I liked it a lot.. good portrayal of the comic... and at least the actor is a fan of the progs as he keeps' his helmet on the entire time (Just like the comic) and not worried about face time on screen like the last douche bag who played dredd..

I'm finding that a lot of the indi films on Netflix are better that the bigger productions. You just have to sort through the garbage and make sure you rate what you like.

I may have to watch Dredd again to see where the Saigas are.

You want to see a real turd, watch Boondock Saints 2. The first one was imaginative. The second one is cursing, more cursing, and then they decide to curse. Some backstory involving guns, but then they curse some more. I like cursing. But not as a storyline, plot, and movie.

• Like 1

I really liked dredd, i thought it was way better than the other one and more true to the comic

The story was basicly the same as "the raid" and a few other tower attack movies.

I really enjoyed the whole slowmo drug thing, did you know that the slowmo sound effect was a super slowed down version of a justin biber song? I read that on some trivia site.

Looper was great, until you look at causality and how the writers boned the time space continuum.

Watched 7 Psychopaths last night. Amazing movie. Not just because Christopher Walken and Woody Harrelson are 2 of the 7, but that didn't hurt at all. Well done, totally rips on itself as a movie. Very entertaining.

Whole lotta people in hollywood pushing for law makers to take your guns. I won't be going to see any movies made by them or sit in the chinese owned theater with my feet stuck to the floor.

Whole lotta people in Hollyweird have been making money for years portraying very violent roles. They also are trying to censor the internet. They can eat a whole bag of cocks and no one would really care. I block E! Channel, that's how little I care about pop culture.

They would also try to stop us pirates without us gettin' our booty, arrgh.

6881821617_9ea2718e9f_z.jpg

I would swear I saw an S12 or two in it. Any confirmation?

Are we finally going to surpass the SPAS-12 in Hollywood action movies?

Don't think it was a S12 man

I don't think they boned the continuum. Not if you look at it as if the sequence of events depicted had to happen in order to reach the outcome. Which would mean that nothing was changed or altered at all and it was just part of a loop.

I watched it last week. Not a bad movie. Looper was pretty good too.

Watched a pretty good movie on Netflix called Primer.

I love Primer, its the ultimate puzzle movie, and best time travel movie ever. Kudos to anyone who can keep up with the plot for at least 30 minutes! That shit gets complicated quick! Makes Inception look stupid-simple. If you don't like movies that make you think then this one is not for you!

Heres a flow-chart (SPOILER ALERT!) that some grad students made explaining all the different timelines and duplicates in the movie. Until I saw this, I had no idea how much stuff was going on "between the lines". Hrrk! My brain!

post-6253-0-93098300-1359646386_thumb.jpg

BTW, its also an incredibly low budget movie. There is only one professional actor in it (Abe), and the guy playing the main character also wrote, produced, and directed it. There is only one fairly minor special effect in the whole movie, and the only locations were people's houses and garages, a rented storage unit, and a hotel room. All other characters are played by friends and family. Also, the scientific principles are actually fairly accurate, although some liberties were obviously taken.

Most of the acting in Primer was very well done considering the experience of the actors. I had no idea and hadn't looked up anything about it. I very much enjoyed Primer and stayed interested the whole time, which is kinda hard sometimes. Now I want to watch it again after reading that chart! Lol!

What do they do with engineers when they turn 40? Lol!

Stalone really is a douche bag too, he was a draft dodger during Vietnam, went to Canada to coach a girls soccer team. Then after the war cames back to the US to make the "rambo" series about the same war he skipped the country to avoid! Typical hollywood liberal lying sack of shit, sorry I just cant bring myself to go see any movies right now due to Hollywoods support of those seeking to destroy our freedom in this country!

• Like 2

I liked the first Dredd and loved the newest one. I felt both were enteraining in their own way. Yeah...no brain teasers, for sure, but still entertaining. Great scene was when she made the BG piss himself!

Edited by sjgusmc21

I'm right there with you SJ.. Liked the first one, LOVED the remake. Lots of little funny stuff like that in there. I thought that Dredd was also MUCH more intimidating that Stallone's version. I never read any of the comics to compare it to.

Stalone really is a douche bag too, he was a draft dodger during Vietnam, went to Canada to coach a girls soccer team. Then after the war cames back to the US to make the "rambo" series about the same war he skipped the country to avoid! Typical hollywood liberal lying sack of shit, sorry I just cant bring myself to go see any movies right now due to Hollywoods support of those seeking to destroy our freedom in this country!

THIS