Damn guys... It's Netflix. It's not as if I am sending Brady money.

I wasn't trying to stage a revolt against the average gun owning movie viewer here. I sponsored 5 NRA/GOA memberships on this forum. I know who the enemy is. That doesn't meant hat I don't like their movies.

Kudos to you for sponsoring other memberships! You sir, are a Patriot!!

Kudos to you for sponsoring other memberships! You sir, are a Patriot!!

I'm no patriot. I never served my country more than living here, paying taxes, and complaining. The guys who pick up a gun for our freedom are the patriots. I'm damn glad they do it too!

I'm also not alone in my effort. There are still other members offering to sponsor GOA/NRA memberships!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/83693-free-nra-or-goa-membership/

I did not know that about Stallone. If true, and I have no doubt it isn't, then he is a POS in the LARGEST MANNER. But, I still like his movies. Now Jane Fonda.....OMG what I would LOVE to do that whore. No matter what movie that BITCH makes, I would never, ever watch it. Nasty Kunt.......

Ok, so got that off of my chest......:)

I watched it last week. Not a bad movie. Looper was pretty good too.

Watched a pretty good movie on Netflix called Primer.

OK, watched it and can understand the 30 minute rule, thanks to y'all I stayed in it and by the scene at the gas station, I was hooked, but because of a certain product produced in Kentucky, I may or may not have gotten a little lost..gonna have to watch another night! Thanks for turning me on to it!!