http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/LeRay-Man-Faces-Weapons-Possessions-Charges-185853881.html

5 mags to be exact and 7 year term for each which is 35 years. That would be the rest of my life. Seems like a better idea to extricate myself from the search situation however I could. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At that rate, let's see... I'm going away for.. 400, 500, hell I don't even know.     That shit literally makes me sick to my stomach. You probably wouldn't get that much time if you raped a 12

Regardless of how or why he had these, I still think its a shit law coming from shit legislators. Seems like its happening like I always though it would. Instead of getting rid of the 2nd Amendment, t

This statement alone says you chose to run, so DON'T try to sell me on how righteously you stand your ground, or what your tenets are! I have a life to live and you will under no circumstances tell me

Hopefully he did not give the police reason or consent to search his vehicle.

Never, ever, give LE consent to search your vehicle. This advice was given to me by my father, a career LE officer, and it saved my butt a couple of times.

• Like 2

At that rate, let's see... I'm going away for.. 400, 500, hell I don't even know.

A town of LeRay man was accused Sunday of possessing high-capacity magazines for an assault rifle.

That shit literally makes me sick to my stomach. You probably wouldn't get that much time if you raped a 12 year old in NY. If you live in a commie state, GET THE FUCK OUT. Or just turn in your guns and stop pretending to be a free man.

• Like 8

Waaaiiitttaminnit here... I thought it was legal for the next year to possess the magazines, so long as you don't load them with more than 7 rounds!

He should A: Plead the 5th. Then B: PLEAD THE 2ND.

Then walk the fuck out the door with guns and magazines in-hand! :angry:

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 2
Waaaiiitttaminnit here... I thought it was legal for the next year to possess the magazines, so long as you don't load them with more than 7 rounds!

Then walk the fuck out the door with guns and magazines in-hand! mad.gif

It's legal to possess 10rd mags now. 30rd mags have been banned in NY for a while. Remember some states passed their own AWB laws when the national AWB was going to expire.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

7 years per mag? Holyshitski! That means I would be facing 385 years for my ak mags alone! I'd be willing to empty 30 rounds at a crack to buy myself some "plea bargaining" time if I had been in his situation. Of course, I wouldn't have had them locked in the trunk either. But then again, I also would never set foot in that Godforsaken state, let alone reside there!

Does anyone know if he was a felon? I didn't see on the article. And what Ronin said.

• Like 2

Then walk the fuck out the door with guns and magazines in-hand! mad.gif

It's legal to possess 10rd mags now. 30rd mags have been banned in NY for a while. Remember some states passed their own AWB laws when the national AWB was going to expire.

They'll probably make an example of him.

This is exactly the situation we all be in if they have their way. If in fact NY has a bann on 30s in place, then he made the decision to be a criminal by keeping the mags. As fucked up as it is.....it was apparently his decision. We may all have to make some very serious decisions very soon I'm affraid..

That shit literally makes me sick to my stomach. You probably wouldn't get that much time if you raped a 12 year old in NY. If you live in a commie state, GET THE FUCK OUT. Or just turn in your guns and stop pretending to be a free man.

^^^^THIS.

• Like 1

I asked "Seems like a better idea to extricate myself from the search situation however I could. Thoughts?" Namely shoot the leo and leave. Same sentence for either; the rest of my life. At least I have a chance of escape. This is not what I would do nor suggest, I would peacefully go to jail. Would "somebody" think of this? Does this new law endanger leo?

It'll be a nationwide plague if they get their way. I guess they see him as more of a threat than a 3 time felon.rolleyes.gif Its going to get worse.

3 time fellon? Did I miss something here, where did that come from?

I asked "Seems like a better idea to extricate myself from the search situation however I could. Thoughts?" Namely shoot the leo and leave. Same sentence for either; the rest of my life. At least I have a chance of escape. This is not what I would do nor suggest, I would peacefully go to jail. Would "somebody" think of this? Does this new law endanger leo?

I told my wife earlier that I think it does endanger them, not just being fired upon, high speed car chases and the like.

Does this new law endanger leo?

When you give free men the choice of bowing to tryanny or defending their freedom with deadly force...

Choice 1 - Bow to tyranny by licking the boots of government and surrendering your rights. Not optimal, but easy and "safe". Many make this choice because they are cowards. No matter what your excuse, it boils down to lacking the courage to take a stand.

Choice 2 - Bow to tyranny by allowing yourself to be taken into custody and "punished" for excercising your rights. Not optimal. If you're going to bow to tyranny, at least do it BEFORE they catch you doing something the Masters have forbidden.

Choice 3 - Resist tyranny and certainly be killed by tyranny enforcement officers. Not optimal for obvious reasons. (Law enforcement officers become tyranny enforcement officers when the laws they enforce are unconstitutional.)

Choice 4 - LEAVE THE FUCKING COMMIE STATE! And leave all your commie tendencies behind when you do. If you claim to love freedom, then man up and stop thinking like a sheep. Optimal.

The REAL problem starts when choice 4 is taken away by tyranny at the federal level. Then we are stuck with only choices that end badly.

They're simply priming the pump. They want this stuff to go all the way to supreme court. The more cases they can consolidate, the better. I hope the guy can post bail, because its going to be a long ass wait to get it decided!

45 minutes up the road from me........ I just watched the news and nothing on this....... I find it here??????

LeRay is right outside Ft Drum...... Chances are the mags are Military off the base.

Got me on this shit and it's in my backyard.... WTF

It'll be a nationwide plague if they get their way. I guess they see him as more of a threat than a 3 time felon.rolleyes.gif Its going to get worse.

3 time fellon? Did I miss something here, where did that come from?

You didnt miss nothing. Ive read articles in the past from across the country how people are released from prison due to overcrowding and they have the least amount of violent offenses against them. Its not that uncommon. Maybe the 3 time felon was a bit much. lol. The last extreme one I read of was of a felon, with several misdemeanor charges. Pathetic none the less.

7 years per mag? Holyshitski! That means I would be facing 385 years for my ak mags alone! I'd be willing to empty 30 rounds at a crack to buy myself some "plea bargaining" time if I had been in his situation. Of course, I wouldn't have had them locked in the trunk either. But then again, I also would never set foot in that Godforsaken state, let alone reside there!

Does anyone know if he was a felon? I didn't see on the article. And what Ronin said.

Only 55 mags? Looks like you've got some work to do. ;-)

• Like 1

A fairly good sized group of good patriotic citizens outta bail him out with (lead) nuggets.

Only 55 mags? Looks like you've got some work to do. ;-)

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" For Petes sake!! I didn't think anyone else on here was that good at math!!!(LOL!)

• Like 2

Darth Saigus: The problem with choice 4 is that it's at best a temp fix, the commies plan to turn this country into a 3rd world ghetto, then there won't be any states worth living in. And they're never going to stop their treason because they are being asked to. Vote? They already cheat, and when they give the invaders the vote, they won't even have to bother cheating any more, we will be a minority in our own country, at first electoral college-speaking, and then physically. And barring Divine intervention, there's only one thing that will stop it, and yes, the good guys can win.

I think it was about 9% of the population that actually fought on the side of the American revolution, the rest were either on the Brit's side or refused to lift a finger. And keep in mind that a very large percentage of police officers and military folks are highly patriotic and loyal to the Constitution and the intent of the Founding Fathers on what this country was built to be, and they know traitors when they see them. It's very doable... The biggest weapon the enemy has, other than lies and deceit, is trying to convince Americans that they can't win, to fill them with a defeatist attitude. This is also a lie of theirs. In fact, it is they who have overreached and hold on by a mere thread.

Edited by Dunedain
Used to fish for salmon up in watertown and down at the salmon river. Great places. Too bad the government has now made me never want to go back!

Visited my son there when he was in the 10th, really sucked not being able to have any personal protection, felt naked, unsafe. As I am soooo proud of my sons service, 17 yrs., I'm glad he's now at Benning 022.gif he is too.

Fuck NY ph34r.png

• Like 1