Always wanted a Mosin. Oh well, by the time I find one, it'll be illegal!

Gun show this weekend at RIR Feb. 2nd and 3rd, a company called Dark Sun Surplus usually has them...cheap! Don't beleive all the crap you read about them, I have never eperienced or witnessed any shitty behavior from them. They just sell a shitload of guns, including lots of Saigas, they don't have time to chit chat. wink.png

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/virginia.shtml

http://richmondguns.com/dark-sun-surplus

AIM has about the best price on the 440 round spam cans, usually it's SGammo but they sell out pretty fast here lately. Classic's offering at $120 per is the highest I've ever seen by the crate, probably a sign of things to come. Those of you who have a Fleet Farm or a Dunhams near you, check them out they still regularly have them on sale for $80 for the 91/30's.

If you've never shot one, make damn sure you wear at LEAST muffs, double protection is even better. This ammo was made for machine guns and you get about a 4' fireball out of them, I've actually set the grass on fire from mine last summer

Mosins and Saigas and AK's, oh my!

(well, SKS too but I couldn't fit it to the rhyme)

Now I want a Mosin coffee table too!

Ummm... That is awesome and some insane dedication.

I bought 8 chunks of glass for 8 pairs of speakers and 2 nightstands 2 years ago... $380 (not all edges polished)... The glass is worth more than all the guns under it.