I think incorporating the H8 somehow with 8 bullets to signify being above the 7 round mag cap would be clever smile.png

The wife and I were considering adding in small text on the bottom "Because I only get 7" or something like that..

Maybe, under the "I H8 NY" line, put a pistol mag. horizontally below it with a line under it that says,

"Mine goes to 11" wink.png

(Just to piss off Piers Morgan while you're at it!)

Edited by Ronin38

I'm not sure I can say I hate New York. The land is very beautiful.. Some of the people and most of the politicians, leave something to be desired (like friendliness, honesty and integrity).

"Cuomo: Solving obesity by making soda cups smaller. Solving murder by making mags smaller.... Next its rape!" then show a pair of garden shears.

Here's an idea for a shirt....

"My 2nd Amendment Rights...

CANNOT be shipped to Calif, NY, NJ, Hawaii, Illinois, Mass, Ohio, and Maryland."

Ohio? :unsure:

I think PA has a few stricter gun laws than OH...? AFAIK all my toys are legal in both states (I'm from PA), but I'm not allowed to hunt with a rifle in OH. That's the only gripe I have, although I haven't hunted for years.

CANNOT be shipped to Calif, NY, NJ, Hawaii, Illinois, Mass, Ohio, and Maryland."

Ohio? I know we're bordering on becoming a "blue" state, thanks to the idiots in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, but we're not quite a hippy, freak commune yet.

Ohio? I know we're bordering on becoming a "blue" state, thanks to the idiots in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, but we're not quite a hippy, freak commune yet.

I left 30 years ago, after the unions got done with it, it was pretty much of a shithole. The only thing I like about it now is that it has resiprocity with Virginia, and a lot of Kin still there. sorry for highjakin Jugs. I'll probably tak a couple when you get them printed, medium.

I don't know where you come up with ohio, but you have been sadly misinformed.

there is no law forbidding the buying, selling, owning any hi-cap magazine or any kind of firearm, period end of sentence. if you're going by what some on-line stores are putting on their sites, those people are making up their own law as they go along.

the ohio supreme court ruled a couple years back that cities can't make firearm laws more restrictive then what state law is, and there is absolutely no state law saying Ohioans can't own, buy or sell hi-cap mags or are restricted in what kind of firearms they can have.

we can own any anything here including every NFA category of firearm - can you say that about your state?

Edited by Matthew Hopkins