I will be making this shirt available to New York residents for $7.00 ea (s-xl) by Monday..

so, new yorkers hold off until I get a separate link established!!

I *LOVE* NY.... I just hate the Politicians that SHIT all over its inhabitants... sad.png

000.gif

I hate the city. I hate everything about it. I hate what it's done to NY. It's nothing but a giant money sucking pit that's a burden to the rest of NY taxpayers. If all parts below Delaware, Columbia, Greene county lines would drop into a large sink hole, NY would be a much better place.

• Like 3
I H8 NY

Because I <3 Liberty

Anybody else see the irony of the Statue of Liberty being located in America's least free ci

I thought that San Fransicko, Boston and Shitcago were worse than New YorK City.

The same irony applies to Boston where the American Revolution began in a fight for freedom.

How about...

Snake Plissken

Mayor

and something like "I brought the Brain with me"

or... "Come escape with me!"

or.... "Keeping the Duke outta your face since 1980"

Escape+From+New+York+Snake+Plissken.JPG

Edited by macbeau
I don't know where you come up with ohio, but you have been sadly misinformed.

there is no law forbidding the buying, selling, owning any hi-cap magazine or any kind of firearm, period end of sentence. if you're going by what some on-line stores are putting on their sites, those people are making up their own law as they go along.

the ohio supreme court ruled a couple years back that cities can't make firearm laws more restrictive then what state law is, and there is absolutely no state law saying Ohioans can't own, buy or sell hi-cap mags or are restricted in what kind of firearms they can have.

we can own any anything here including every NFA category of firearm - can you say that about your state?

thats all true, but you still can't use a mag that holds more than 31, unless its an NFA item.

Guess I have to order don't I? lol

I H8 NY

Because I <3 Liberty

Anybody else see the irony of the Statue of Liberty being located in America's least free city.

I thought that San Fransicko, Boston and Shitcago were worse than New YorK City.

The same irony applies to Boston where the American Revolution began in a fight for freedom.

Depends on what measure you use, but considering how fast the new infringements are coming in NY, I think my statement is accurate.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Fuck this whole state and everything about it. Born and pretty much raised here, but I didn't bat an eyelash when I moved away for 2 years, and will be doing it again in the future. There's absolutely nothing about NY that I like. "I hear NY is gorgeous in certain areas!". Fuck that. Mountains and rivers are mountains and rivers (BTW, fuck mountains, too. I'll take flat coastline all fucking day long, over mountains). They're all over the US, and not in states where they rape you with taxes and shit directly on your face with stupid laws and regulations. Fuck the weather here, too.

"Best" case scenario is that this new law gets overturned by the appeals/lawsuits being brought against the state. Even if that happens, we still have the AWB and "pistol permits" from before. Both of which are a complete pile of fucking shit.

I'll be checking back in on your site on Monday, Juggs. Will it come in different colors? If not, what is the color that will be available?

• Like 2
I don't know where you come up with ohio, but you have been sadly misinformed.

there is no law forbidding the buying, selling, owning any hi-cap magazine or any kind of firearm, period end of sentence. if you're going by what some on-line stores are putting on their sites, those people are making up their own law as they go along.

the ohio supreme court ruled a couple years back that cities can't make firearm laws more restrictive then what state law is, and there is absolutely no state law saying Ohioans can't own, buy or sell hi-cap mags or are restricted in what kind of firearms they can have.

we can own any anything here including every NFA category of firearm - can you say that about your state?

thats all true, but you still can't use a mag that holds more than 31, unless its an NFA item.

yes you can, and you don't have to have a NFA weapon. get a DANGEROUS ORDNANCE LICENSE.

look up the codified law, if you don't believe me

shirt is black...

I will also be donating a buck to GOA for every shirt sold..

NY residents discount link will be set up tomorrow.

Last call for preorders!

NY residents, shirts are only 7 bucks ea!

everybody else. 15 bucks ea.

Every shirt sold,. 1 dollar gets donated to Gun Owners of America!

All printing done by a veteran from a veteran owned company.

I tried to order when you put the NY link up, and when I went to check out, it asked me to log into my PayPal account. Due to some shenanigans that someone pulled awhile ago, I can never have a PayPal account associated with my email address.

Is there any way you can pay through PayPal without having an account? Like how eBay does it? The payment is transferred to the seller via PayPal, but the buyer doesn't actually have to have an account. It just processes their CC through it.

I guess I can try and get a money order, but I sleep during the day, since I work 3rd shift.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to OVERWHELMING support, we were able to make a $10.00 donation to Gun Owners of America! a Dollar for every I H8 NY shirt sold! Way to step up for state rights!

Thanks to OVERWHELMING support, we were able to make a $10.00 donation to Gun Owners of America! a Dollar for every I H8 NY shirt sold!

So does this mean I own a Limited Edition?

Sorry, couldn't resist.