alright, which of you guys born in the last 45 seconds is bidding on h

[information added 1/30/2013 9:12:58 PM]

There was an error in the description. I have use a modified description from a past listing and did not delete the line that say it is converted. It is still priced as per not converted with all the accessories.

Uh....right.

• Like 1
Dang his house worth $420k, no wonder why he's swindling people.

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=James+Hallahan&sns1=t30&global=true#Tennessee:3958007621

For that kind of money you could literally buy an entire street in WV. I really wish I had a few unconverted, I would sell the shit out of it rite now.(Get it before it is Banned!!!)
Iron sights, 12 inches at 300 for a slug?

First of all, it has a tacticool red dot sight with a 2.5moa dot, which everybody knows is the proper choice for shooting 300 yards with slugs. Duh.

And second, he says "Can hit a 12” target at 300 yards with a rifled slug". CAN hit. Check the ballistics for a 12ga slug. They DO travel more than 300 yards given enough elevation, and they WILL hit something eventually, and that something COULD be a 12" target. So yes, it CAN hit a 12" target at 300yds.

The best part of this is that it still has over a day to go.

Edited by Darth Saigus

You would think he'd a least put a Chaos rail on there to use my trademarked name! Don't worry I reported this trademark violation to GB and requested they remove his auction. Some people just don't get it!

• Like 4
You would think he'd a least put a Chaos rail on there to use my trademarked name! Don't worry I reported this trademark violation to GB and requested they remove his auction. Some people just don't get it!

Come on man, its sound cooler for him to say chaos instead of total f**king wreck haha.gif and people with bad taste do not understand quality in anyway UTG and Chaos is the same rail to them. Both will mount a bi-pod for a sniper shotgun

• Like 2

I doubt GB will do anything. It has a considerable auction fee at this point. I have tried to point out fraud and errors to them and they don't seem to give a damn.

Good luck.

Sic a lawyer on'em.

Make sure they have to pay his fee on top of your payout for trademark violation.

The only thing these scum understand is money being pulled from their wallet=BAD!

Legal advice from a village idiot. haha.gif

Damn I tired to bid on it but my bid was rejected I guess putting my $.02 in didnt count. Oh well anyone dumb enough to really bid on that with all the cheap Chinese doo dads and thinga mabobs deserves exactly what they get!

• Like 1

And second, he says "Can hit a 12” target at 300 yards with a rifled slug". CAN hit. Check the ballistics for a 12ga slug. They DO travel more than 300 yards given enough elevation, and they WILL hit something eventually, and that something COULD be a 12" target. So yes, it CAN hit a 12" target at 300yds.

I've got some rail mounted M203 Grenade Launcher sights I could sell the dude so he could hit that 12" target @ 300yds with more accuracy. haha.gif