Dianne Fuckstien's New Proposal

So Dianne Fienstein failed miserably with her assault weapon ban with the senate. I figured that much but since she cant get her way federally, shes goin for the same laws but in California. I think shes goin after the bullet button and gonna make it hard to get ammo such as background checks and waiting periods and an annual ammunition permit. Shes a fucking moron. Alls she is doing is making it hard for law abiding citizens to protect their families and them selves from the criminals.

• Like 1

To her, it's all about the power.

I guess she doesn't remember what happened in Germany when private citizens were disarmed.

She should know better.

She's a poor excuse for a Jew. If this were 1930s Germany, she'd be a collaborator.

• Like 2

I guess she doesn't remember what happened in Germany when private citizens were disarmed.

She should know better.

She's a poor excuse for a Jew. If this were 1930s Germany, she'd be a collaborator.

Someone already said it a different thread, it's all about her and the legacy she leaves behind, and yes....shame on her and all of those like her. May they find and fuck each other to death f0ckers.gif

Jew my ass, she aint no fucken Jew, she's a communis collaborator whore.

• Like 2

She should know better.

Someone already said it a different thread, it's all about her and the legacy she leaves behind, and yes....shame on her and all of those like her. May they find and fuck each other to death f0ckers.gif

Yes, but how do you really feel? No need to sugar coat it!

Edited by canoecanoe

She should know better.

Pretty sure she remembers.

Look how easy it made it was for hitler to be challenged. They couldn't be cause they kneeled and payed for it.

Fuckstiens proposal is nothing new in CA. She has attempted this every year just about. The only reason you are now hearing about it is the Sandy Hook shootings(the media is making it more known).

Spetnaz, have you read her proposal? If you take the time to read it, it bans almost all but single shot firearms. And "names" all pistols, rifles ect.

Go to her website and read the law she proposes. She names all Saiga's and any other form of AK, Ar15, even 1911's, all forms of Thompsons, any other 10+ round mag(wich is already law unless you owned them prior to 2000),Then she goes on to give a list of exempt rifles such as the BAR, SKS, Ruger mini14 and 30, and a crap ton of non semi autos!

The broad is loopy! Never has her bans like tis passed before(she has tried for decades), it is unlikely(not impossible) to pass now!

It will not pass. Even fucking moron politicians know gun control is STILL the third rail of politics.

Sure, go ahead and pass a ban.

When your replacements come in after the next election cycle, we'll ban the ability of you libtards to ban anything after we unban your stoopid fucking ban!

WHAT NOW, BITCHES?!

She should know better.

Actually AA re-cvrd is right and Diane FeinSwine is NOT JEWISH, she's a power hungry tyrannical pig. Having a Jewish name does not make one Jewish especially when her mother is not Jewish (One must have a Jewish mother to be a Jew). What a detestable progressive swine who feels she has the right to carry a concealed weapon while we must become good victims of criminals and the government.

Feinswine needs to just fuck'n die already. They've been pumping her full of HGH and botox to keep her going. Stupid retard is like 90 already. Hopefully those chemicals start to rot her from the inside out.

Just die. DIE. DIE!