Does anyone care about San Fran Vs. Baltimore?

I hate to say it, but I had to give up football in the mid-90s. In fact, I gave up all spectatoring. Too expensive, and it took a lot of time from my other pursuits. Plus, being a die-hard bisons fan, I couldn't take it any longer. I often feel like a moron in sports discussions, but luckily in my job there are so many geeks no one knows much about sports anyways.

not only don't I care about San Fran Vs. Baltimore, I don't care about any of the so called "pro" football, baseball, basketball etc.. the last thing I want to see in this world is to watch a bunch of overpaid nimrods who think they are something special just because they can bounce a ball, hit a ball with a bat, or run a few yards

• Like 1

I care about the 60 minutes that the game is played. Not the build up to the game or the hype, not some weird version of the star spangled banner, not the cheesy lip-synced halftime show, not the commercials, and not anything after the game clock hits 00:00.

I truly care about the superbowl parties, the beer drinking, the hor'dvours, and the good folk around me. What? The Game? I don't know what you're talkin about!

+1

I don't need an excuse to eat like a Roman and drink like a fish...

• Like 2
I care about the 60 minutes that the game is played. Not the build up to the game or the hype, not some weird version of the star spangled banner, not the cheesy lip-synced halftime show, not the commercials, and not anything after the game clock hits 00:00.

I agree! Cut out the hype and the marketing, give me the excitement of the final fourth quarter drive....

• Like 2
I'm not a fan of either team...but it is the Super Bowl. I'll watch it because I love football and the commercials. Sorry you guys don't enjoy it....

+1

Got some of the hunting buddies coming to watch the game....so today I am making a redhead duck gumbo, got some frog legs to fry up to serve with. Since most of the seasons are over it's a good time to get together and enjoy our harvest over a scotch and a cigar.

I can't stand the 49ers and really don't give a s**t about Baltimore.

But if I had to pick one I would go with Baltimore.

It should have been Atlanta and New England.

But I really wanted Green Bay and New England. Because my sister-in-law, father-In-law are die hard Patriot fans and are from New England.

And I am a Green Bay fan. I would have loved it. But now I could give a crap.

My Dad hates the NFL and only watches college. But he is getting tired of it also. I'll give you one guess why.

Edited by MfWiC