Saiga 308-100 series Questions

HI everyone looking for some info, I just picked up a Saiga 308-100 series. I don't see much info out there about it and am wondering if the barrel and receiver are the same as a Vepr 308.The only thing i want to change on it is the front hand guard and muzzle.

post-32302-0-88530100-1359785136_thumb.jpg

Sell it for a profit and get a saiga. It's about the same one you start chaging things. Plus this I've I'd crazy rare and really just a hunting rifle. I remember seeing these in shotgun for like 300 bucks. They also had a 30.06 and 243 listed. I've never saw a 243 but They were in ads I'll bet they would be very rare. Also I asked about a .35 Remington on silencertalk and was pointed to s Russian sight about saigas and such. They had at one point had .35 listed but I don't know if they ever made one. That would be s freaking sweet rifle semi auto and get like 25-30 round mags, call it thumper.

I picked this up at Small Gun show 3 weeks ago .The dealer who had it told me he has had it for 4 years on his table and no one ever looked at it , I bought it because since this Big Panic the prices have been going up and at this show there were only 2 308's there,But dealers were asking 1200 for them when i saw this one I kinda new what it was, And the price was right for 499.00 ,I did order a 10 round mag from CSSPECS which looks great and fits nice,but maybe will it alone now that they are rarer then i thought....but then again it is really hard not to want to change it a just a little.

Funny i just stated I order a mag for you,It works looks great and the fit is tight thank you CCSPEC I will be ordering another one shortly.

• 8 months later...