That's one of those discrete tactical scopes. See, you cant even see it can you?

Now that I look a second time. I don't even think that harness is attached either.

My bet is that's wall paper they added to a picture of him crouching with a gun. lol at stock photos. 021.gif

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

OK so the prop guy brought a rifle with no sights or scope to the photo shoot. Mistakes happen. But the fact that they didn't photoshop a scope or at least a set of express sights in there before they published the ad just makes me shake my head. Jeezus, even a first year graphic arts student could do it.

That must be a Giraffe he's aiming at...

He's in southern Missouri, he's aiming at the black bear that's about to jump on his ass out of the next tree over... saw a video on youtube two guys took while up in a tree stand, black bear rumbling around on the ground below. All of sudden that joker is UP the tree PAST them and is hanging about four feet above them! He finally slides down past them onto the ground, then all of a sudden a MUCH bigger blacky comes running out of the woods and they run like hell, the big one right on the tail of the smaller one.

Man, I'd need clean underwear for sure after that@!

Companies dont shoot their own photos for adds nowadays. They go to a company that has a hundred stock photos for sale, then the walmart Marketing guys choose one out of the book that conveys what they want.

Biggest issue I see is that Walmart is trying to appease the pro-gun side with this stuff, while everything they actually do is FUDD-orientated, just like the 'reasonable' restrictions Dems wanna pass that wont 'violate your hunting traditions'. Clever way to work both sides, if you dont really think about it.