Need help with trigger guard on recent purchase *PICS*

Do you not bar the old trigger guard parts? If you did you could reuse it. People will drill and rivet it or drill and tap and use machine screws. I roughed up the parts that meet, guard and receiver and used JB weld sound ghetto but it's worked just fine for 100+ rounds. My trigger guard is sandwiched between the pistol grip and mag release and actually goes under each of them and as you tighten the pistol grip it just gets tighter and stronger. Any way you could also just make one from a strip of metal if you've got talent to do that. What I'm getting at is there is many ways not just buying a bolt on version. And the other methods made me feel prouder. Also I get to say I preformed the cheaper conversion ever. That's right I'll say that and I think I'm right about it. If you don't count the mags I've only got 30 bucks and an of ar15 mag in my conversion.

Do you not bar the old trigger guard parts? If you did you could reuse it. People will drill and rivet it or drill and tap and use machine screws. I roughed up the parts that meet, guard and receiver and used JB weld sound ghetto but it's worked just fine for 100+ rounds. My trigger guard is sandwiched between the pistol grip and mag release and actually goes under each of them and as you tighten the pistol grip it just gets tighter and stronger. Any way you could also just make one from a strip of metal if you've got talent to do that. What I'm getting at is there is many ways not just buying a bolt on version. And the other methods made me feel prouder. Also I get to say I preformed the cheaper conversion ever. That's right I'll say that and I think I'm right about it. If you don't count the mags I've only got 30 bucks and an of ar15 mag in my conversion.

I have nothing but what's pictured.

What the fuck is that paint?

I like to call it hood rat.

ha, I think he was going with some desert look but I wasn't complaining when he was in money trouble and sold it to me for less than 300 dollars.

I really like the RAM bolt-on trigger guard and have it on my S12. The other bolt-ons like the Tromix don't look correct at all to me. The RAM looks excellent and factory, and provides both an integrated selector stop as well as the pistol grip nut. Not that it ever gets much abuse, but it's also built like a brick shithouse. It comes with a short screw for your pistol grip but the threading is the same as the factory nut so you can use a surplus ak grip screw if you want, which I did.

http://ramsfs.mybigcommerce.com/ram-stg2/