Everything I've been going on here makes a flag appear on my screen from Norton saying my security system is blocking a high risk attack.Anyone else experiencing this? Been happening on every link or thread I've been visiting here for the past 20 minutes. I'm getting attacks on every click from this forum.

I wonder if it has anything to do with laughing my ass off at the Obama shotgun postings we "Liked", posted, at laughed at! LOL! And now I don't know why in the hell everything I'm typing is underlined! Pretty sure I did'nt bump anything.

If some government agent is doing this, I just wanna say from the bottom of my shittest shorts... 'Fuck You!!

I got Windows 7. Still happening. A few of us here with Norton getting same thing, Mongoose808 with ESET getting trojan virus. I won't stop until I see smoke coming out of my labtop. Then I'll put the battery back in and put my headlamp on and go out in the driveway with it.

Still nothing here... AVG Internet Security 2012.

This is what I'm using and nothing is showing up here. But Breitbart.com comes up as an attack page....

Interesting... I click on www.breitbart.com and sure enough, I got a 'Reported Attack Page' warning.

I'm running a number of different layers of security here and either it's getting blocked at my perimeter firewall or my antivirus isn't working for shit. If it is openx, then it's coming from an akamai server and will be difficult to track down the point of origin. I tried to go to d1.openx.org, but it doesn't appear to have an index page. And when I looked at all of the html code that was run, the moment I come here, that one shows up 9 times, runs a php script followed by a java script. My curiosity is piqued.

Passed that, almost everything else looks like it's coming from google metrics sites, facebook links and this website. Could someone send me a screenshot of the error message they're getting? Or maybe some of your Norton event logs? Send them to: bwsaloum@hotmail.com

Thanks

Edited by bws1