PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Good Day all. Just thought I would share this with you. I ordered several 7.62x39 Hungarian steel 20 rnd mags. These were in stock and shipped today. I also asked how many they had in stock and was told, "more than you will need for tonight". Don't cha love a smartass. 021.gif Also said they had some 30 rnds in stock. Also purchased a few SGM 10 rnd S12s. During the 20 minutes I was on the phone they sold out completely of S12 mags. Passing this along if you r interested. Centerfire Systems.com.

Glad mags are available for folks who "must" have some.

$35 each for tanker mags is tough to accept though when the same place was selling a 3 pack with pouch for what ..$20 not so long ago?

...arrgh

Harv

The 3 pacs w/pouch of the 20 rnd Hungarian mags were priced around $56 if my memory serves me That was like almost 2 mos ago. But alas, what can we do???

They fit Saiga? Twice in the past I purchased high round mags 7.62x39 and neither fit my Saiga.

Saiga's can ONLY use pro-mags. It is really a worthless gun, mail it to me

HA! That's a good one! Comedy...

Anyhow, here's my very unadorned Saiga 762x39. Probably 20 years old. Purchased new haven't done anything to it besides firing it every other month or so every year and cleaning it every so often. Same strap, still have cover, cleaning case and Russian instructions it came with. I'm a newb around here, someone over on http://www.ar15.com/ told me about this place. I'll post it up again, interested in some updates, maybe. Like it the way it is.

OK,

Nev

file_zps76a42af8.jpg

Edited by Nev
They fit Saiga? Twice in the past I purchased high round mags 7.62x39 and neither fit my Saiga.

Saiga's can ONLY use pro-mags. It is really a worthless gun, mail it to me

HA! That's a good one! Comedy...

Anyhow, here's my very unadorned Saiga 762x39. Probably 20 years old. Purchased new haven't done anything to it besides firing it every other month or so every year and cleaning it every so often. Same strap, still have cover, cleaning case and Russian instructions it came with. I'm a newb around here, someone over on http://www.ar15.com/ told me about this place. I'll post it up again, interested in some updates, maybe. Like it the way it is.

OK,

Nev

file_zps76a42af8.jpg

And unfortunately it's still classified as an assault rifle in it's current form by some of our legislators.

• 1 month later...
I dont know if you guys will want this, but fleet farm in MN, has bulgarian 30 rd poly mags for 12 bucks, and 30 round korean made metal mags for twenty. I have bought 5 of the poly and love them.

The one in Owatona has them for a little more but stilla very good deal. The guy behind the counter looked at me kinda strange when I told him these were the best AK magazines. He said they have a hard time selling them. Go figure!

Edited by Potus2000