MKA 1919 - NFA SBS

Edit: Advised to direct question here (mods please delete if placed unappropriately)

So Ive read these forums for a while and finally decided to post. I invite anyone to reply with insight or opinion on the topic. I recently bought a new MKA 1919 (XN model). I have broke it in and have around 200 rounds through it. At this current point it reliably cycles everything and loves Federal bulk from Walmart. I bought the light recoil spring and gas bushing, but dont see a point installing them if it already cycles the light stuff. Im no stranger to the NFA world as Im currently pending on 3 suppressors, and 1 SBR. My orginal goal was to build this into a SBS. I have searched this and other forums and cannot find hardly anything on the subject in reguards to the MKA. Does anyone have any experience with cutting this platform down, and the reliability of it then, or should I abandon all hope and get a Saiga? This isnt a debate of MKA to Saiga. Simply just advice over SBSing the MKA. Any links to helpful info would also be great. Thanks in advance.