Back when we were just getting started on these and business was slow. Early on we were only building customer guns for competition and 922r guns for distributors. Back then we only had to keep production of components up for our own use. Nowadays, trying to meet the increasing demand, it seems our CNC never stops running, 16 hour shifts 7 days a week. Still, people seem to think we aren't shipping product or even answering our phones. It only takes about a half an hour for our voicemail to overfill and the phone never stops ringing. We're doing the best we can but there's only two of us in the shop and one on the phones!

430029_2613839360180_1630306596_n.jpg

That being said, here's our latest production run. Buttstock adapters for both the XN and old versions of the MKA. Unlike our previous version of this adapter, we will be selling this as an individual part. They're off to anodize right now, but will start shipping within the week.

46735_3972718691314_88037889_n.jpg

true that, go back 6 mths ago, then 1 year ago, now go 4 years ago...yes times were better, more jobs, more new business's, look around all the empty homes..closed business's...be glad, we all need to be glad we have what we do, yet we are loosing more every day, money, jobs,futures, rights, so what are WE going to do?...we may need to stand on our back legs a make a decision WHO is in charge of this Republic, someday, soon...mean time gather your bullets an beans and use you brains, do not be lead to the slaughter

220px-Molon_labe.jpg

keep up....we are counting on you220px-Molon_labe.jpg

Fresh off the machine today. Doing some final QC on this run before sending them off to anodize. This is the buttplate for the Firebird SS Blade Stock. Trying to fill a large order with these last 100 units.

On a side note, idahodan, that photo in your signature line is the same I use as a cover photo on Facebook.

522153_549541608403098_235242252_n.jpg

Back when we were just getting started on these and business was slow. Early on we were only building customer guns for competition and 922r guns for distributors. Back then we only had to keep production of components up for our own use. Nowadays, trying to meet the increasing demand, it seems our CNC never stops running, 16 hour shifts 7 days a week. Still, people seem to think we aren't shipping product or even answering our phones. It only takes about a half an hour for our voicemail to overfill and the phone never stops ringing. We're doing the best we can but there's only two of us in the shop and one on the phones!

430029_2613839360180_1630306596_n.jpg

I hope that one of those are mine.It got there Monday.checkered_flag.gifcheckered_flag.gif

JIM AND NACII AT FIREBIRD THANKS FOR THE HELP OVER THE PHONE TODAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO INFOMATION ON THE MKA 1919.

JUST ORDER A MID BARREL COMP HANDGUARD HI ENERGY SYSTEM AND CHARGING HANDEL SHOULD BE GETTING IT IN SOON ..

CANT WAIT TO BLOW SOME LIGHT LOADS THUR MY MKA THIS WEEK LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PARTS . I WILL POST PICTURE SOON.

It is a proprietary, patent pending system designed specifically for use with reduced recoil and low pressure ammunition. It is only compatible with the short Firebird handguard. However, that being said, it is a self-install part, but is only available to customers who have purchased handguards directly from Firebird. Until the patent is finalized, there will be no photographs or technical details released.

I'm definitely a big fan of Firebird, I sent in my MKA 1919 a few months back to have the full upgrade done, since getting it back it has run beautifully and it's one of my favorite guns to shoot. I just got on the pre-order list for the lower, I can't wait to see what other fun stuff you guys come out with.

• Like 1
It is a proprietary, patent pending system designed specifically for use with reduced recoil and low pressure ammunition. It is only compatible with the short Firebird handguard. However, that being said, it is a self-install part, but is only available to customers who have purchased handguards directly from Firebird. Until the patent is finalized, there will be no photographs or technical details released.

Whoa, whoa, whoa......Short handguard only???? That is not what Nanci told me. I was told that it wouldn't work with the stock handguard, That it needed the aftermarket handguard. Not a word about a short guard...That would take me out of play.

Whoa, whoa, whoa......Short handguard only???? That is not what Nanci told me. I was told that it wouldn't work with the stock handguard, That it needed the aftermarket handguard. Not a word about a short guard...That would take me out of play.

Its my understanding that the HEOS installed limits you to lighter 12 gauge loads. Something in the 2-3/4" 1200 fps / 1-1/8 oz range.

The short handguard also limits you to 2-3/4" shells. So if you have either on your gun, you need to run light loads.

The long handguard allows running 3" shells. No point in modifying the long handguard to allow the addition of the HEOS. Rather, the design should try to prevent the shooter from running hot loads in a modified gun.

At least that's how I would think it would work.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter