I do not trust myself at all to convert a saiga 12, so im interested in knowing what the cost of a full conversion would be from a gunsmith or something.

Trigger group moved forward, barrel cut down to 18 inches with a permanent muzzlebrake, pistol grip, new retractable stock, maybe a new quality trigger

• 2 weeks later...

My "conversion kit kilo" from TAC 47 was only $128,converted it myself in a couple of hours, But if you really DONT want to do it yourself $140 for labor is not bad comparitively. BUT the backlog at most of these shops is soooo long you may be looking at christmas time before you get it back, I read that Tromix is booked out nearly TWO YEARS! It really is NOT that difficult, at least watch the conversion video on Carolina shooters supply.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-template/Videos-and-Links/Page

• 4 weeks later...

It is very easy to do yourself with pretty basic tools. A drill, pliers, hammer and punch are pretty much all you would need. The assembly is pretty simple, if it doesn't fit then it doesn't belong there. Some of the assembly can be a little frustrating but it is not hard at all. The first one I did in a little over an hour and a half. The most recent one I did in probably 30-40 minutes, not including the paint drying. It takes me less than 10 minutes to go from a basic gun to ready to assemble then another 20-30 minutes to assemble.

Dolomite

• 3 months later...

I do not trust myself at all to convert a saiga 12, so im interested in knowing what the cost of a full conversion would be from a gunsmith or something.

Trigger group moved forward, barrel cut down to 18 inches with a permanent muzzlebrake, pistol grip, new retractable stock, maybe a new quality trigger

Email Jack at JT Enginering