Thanks! I have been checking them every morning to see what they have updated in stock. This was not there this morning. So it looks like Ill have to start checking twice a day. Didnt have to have it but i got one anyways. Nice to see Golden Tiger ammo and at a decent price. It hasnt gone up much at all like others.

Get on the notification list and get your email on phone. I am always ready with card, so i just stop, drop, and order, no questions asked, when it comes in! I was worried i would be late as i was actually taking care of the kids and just checked my email by accident.

When I logged on just now they had 24 cases. I hit refresh, 19 cases. 15. 12. 9. 6. 5. 3. 1. gone.

Took about 2 minutes.

My guns/ammo budget is blown for the month so all I could do was watch it disappear. I was tempted to buy a case for resale but decided not to be "that guy".

YOU AMMO-WEBSITE PILLAGING SAVAGES!!! I worked overtime all week, so I enjoyed sleeping in today on my day off. First thing that I did was check my email and BOOM there's an "In Stock" notification that came at 11:05am. So I got into He-Man mode by summoning the power of gray skull and typing with purpose...When I was logging in, there were 67 in stock...After I logged in and refreshed the page,,,there were 27! So of course by the time I put my credit card info in, I was out of luck...I hate u guys :-(

Edited by King Cash

Yeah I passed on the 200 a couple of days ago.

But today I got lucky and snagged a case for $304.30 including shipping and insurance.

The good news is they seem to be getting GT on a regular basis now so keep checking.