Universal Bipod -- Adaptable to IntraFuse/Tapco Forearm

I'd like to get a bipod. Top of the line not necessary, just something serviceable for target shooting and the occasional hillock in a defensible position.

My first thought is the Universal or UTG Tactical, both available through Cheaper Than Dirt. Each has a Picatinny mount (the UTG with a swivel) and said to "accomodate almost every type of rifle."

My .308 is converted with an IntraFuse/Tapco forearm. I've added a forward grip.

Will either of these pods adapt easily to my forearm or is something else required?

Thanks for your input.

Only input I have is avoid cheaper than dirt. They were not very upstanding about their 129.99 aluminum GI AR mags. And 60-70 stell ak mags. But I do have a hairris ultralite bipod that's awesom on my .22 bolt action. And I got one of the ones from walmart and the legs are at a more narrower angle and the rifle is not stable on it. It's ok but the Harris is awesome and worth the extra money.

Thanks for your input. Response otherwise has not been overwhelming.

I've read through most of the related posts. As usual, there are many opinions and recommendations, some at cross purposes or so it seems. Nearly as confusing as the threads on scopes. Mounts for this, mounts for that, screws and clamps and rails. Picatinnys. Boggles the mind.

Since to date I've been a Tapco guy, and my needs are simple, I've just decided to get their bipod/vertical grip combination, extends to about eight inches. I know its not as steady nor durable as the aluminums, but mostly what I'll use it for is bench shooting. That way I'll stop burning up sandbags from an overheated barrel at the range. And by the way, it's valuable to learn that using a bipod in the field is not all that necessary or likely. A bag rest should suffice.