Anybody else's wood stock become loose?

Mine was very loose. It reminded me of a very beat up Romanian SAR-3 that I cleaned up for a friend once. I solved it the same way: wrapped the stub in aluminum foil, oiled it, tapped it in with a mallet, and trimmed the excess foil off. It isn't the ideal solution, but it works.

I'm looking forward to something around the same length, but with more surface area at the butt, and maybe a recoil pad. That sharp, small stock punishes a little more than necessary.

I'm a right sided folder myself. A folding stock's primary purpose is for transportation purposes. For transportation right side folding is better. It is away from the body if carried on the side, and if folded and on your back it is away from the body. If there is any chance that the firearm might need to be deployed, it should already be unfolded. Firing a weapon folded is for movies.

• Like 2

Just got my bonesteel folder yesterday, its the right side folder and it does NOT interfere with the charging handle, and I found I can actually manipulate the safety with the stock extended out. However its easy to flip it back into place so there's really no reason to fire it unfolded. The stock locks up solid, the only thing I'm hating right now is the temporary collapsible stock on it, because its rattling around like no other and I want my damn Magpul CTR stock to show up!

Here's mine, I found that I do actually prefer the right side folder because the charging handle sticks out and having the folder on the same side keeps it from ripping into the carry cases I use. You can manipulate and fire the shotgun like this, however I haven't tried and don't really care that much to do so. The current stock on there is temporary until my Magpul CTR stock gets here. I was shooting at the range today... I seriously think I'm in love with this shotgun!
FoldedinBag_zpsf0d5dfef.png

VeprSideFolded_zps1183b665.png

VeprSide_zps2c417e5a.png