Finally Got A Video. Ak Rapid Fire

so light you dont even notice it and heavy enough to keep the muzzle down.

Found it on the website, 11oz, so heavier than the MI AK-SS at 9.1oz. Looks wiz though, will it work with Ultimak?

Looks like youre ready for a bump-stock!

I think it will work with an ultimak. And yes I would love to have the slide fire stock but it just seems like a waste of ammo. I can pull the trigger plenty fast enough. Ever since I was a kid Ive shot guns and ever since then I had this tool to exercise your fingers and ive used it like every night. Not sayin it helped or not but I can pull faster than all my buddies I shoot with...

It comes with really nice rail covers or at least i think mine did..maybe not. But the magpul m.o.e. short forward grip is what i use sometimes but for some reason lately i havent been using my forward grip or my rail covers. and i only use iron sights too. tomarrow i will take her out to the 200 yard mark with some silhouette targets and see how i do.

so light you dont even notice it and heavy enough to keep the muzzle down.

Found it on the website, 11oz, so heavier than the MI AK-SS at 9.1oz. Looks wiz though, will it work with Ultimak?

Looks like youre ready for a bump-stock!

thats the weight of the MI without the rails thought its a lil over 10oz with rails attached i believe

and the chaos i very comfortable without rail covers

Mine didn't come with any covers but i bought some and don't use em. The Chaos is too mean looking to cover it up! I also use a Magpul MOE vertical grip and really like it. It's perfect length not overly large and in the way, just enough to benefit you. I have magpul everything on my AR and one of my saigas, good quality and light. If they made a handguard for an AK id be the first ro buy it.

Mine didn't come with any covers but i bought some and don't use em. The Chaos is too mean looking to cover it up! I also use a Magpul MOE vertical grip and really like it. It's perfect length not overly large and in the way, just enough to benefit you. I have magpul everything on my AR and one of my saigas, good quality and light. If they made a handguard for an AK id be the first ro buy it.

I prefer a hogue overmold grip (back grip) because none of the other AK grips I tested (including magpul) were large enough or felt right in general.

Edited by Tool_of_Society