Any body want 8 Round Vepr-12 mags ??

Simple when your 12's are too long ar not feeding right and your looking for compact 8 round mags with a stiffer spring for reliabillity.

You got it in less than 10 minutes !! Cut your 12's down of course you have to brake them down first and all you need is a saw ,a screw driver , a flat file and I like to use my black dot gardening gloves Voile!!! 8 rounders!!!!!

post-36074-0-62274500-1360274994_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
someone broke down 10's and 12's on another thread here somewhere and it looked like the springs were the exact same length

They are. Thats why shortening the 12 to a 10 would give that much more power behind the spring.

Yeah but 8's handle so much better !

Maybe. Im still new to the 12's so I havent got to come up with any good ways to get them on a rig.

I just cut one down to 10 rounds and it holds 11 rounds. big_smile.gif Can you fit 9 in the 8 rounder? by chance...

Probably going to also cut one down to 8. I have two more coming so ill still have 2 12s and will probably cut the two other new ones down to have 2 10s and two 8s to match my 2 12s and 2 5s.....ocd much? I know.

Cutting them down doesnt void the warranty by chance does it? Woudlnt think so but just a thought I had while hacking on it lol.

All I could get in was 8 but you could load one in the chamber! The 12's to mee are just too unwieldy . Probably why they don't make 70 round bannana mags. i did like the 12 rd drum whne I had my Saiga 12 . It was compact but the 20 round drums just too big to me .

IMG_3374.jpg

Edited by Aeromat209
I just cut one down to 10 rounds and it holds 11 rounds. big_smile.gif Can you fit 9 in the 8 rounder? by chance...

Probably going to also cut one down to 8. I have two more coming so ill still have 2 12s and will probably cut the two other new ones down to have 2 10s and two 8s to match my 2 12s and 2 5s.....ocd much? I know.

Cutting them down doesnt void the warranty by chance does it? Woudlnt think so but just a thought I had while hacking on it lol.

I dont know if it will void the warranty or not. I read in another thread that "modding" the mags will void it, but Id send them a pm to see. But then again, whats a warranty?