If you live in CA and drive a pickup, STAY HOME!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

2 women out delivering newspapers were shot when some cops thought their truck looked like the truck of the cop killer.

Better safe than sorry I always say.

"Hey, does that truck look like Dorner's?"

"A little. We better shoot the hell out of it just in case!"

The women are lucky that these cops can't shoot for shit. How many rounds expended? It wouldn't surprise me if they only stopped shooting because they ran out of ammo.

Tell me again why only cops should have guns...

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 7
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html   2 women out delivering newspapers were shot when some cops thought their truck looked like the truck

If these LAPD are half as corrupt as this guy says they are, i'm sure they want to end his life at all costs so he can't talk to reporters.

No, the cops have to keep their guns because they are going to "protect" you when you give up yours. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Posted Images

I'd sue the hell out of them.

Oh and they shot up a second truck on the way to the scene of the first truck.

What a bunch of morons.

Video here of 1st and 2nd shooting.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/2-innocent-women-shot-during-manhunt-for-ex-cop-chris-dorner-had-no-warning/

Edited by sean8642
  • Like 1

Can't these cops read, suspect vehicle. NISSAN............ Victims vehicles, TOYOTA and HONDA. I know they look similar but damn. You got it right if you drive a truck around there you might want to take the bus for while.....

If these LAPD are half as corrupt as this guy says they are, i'm sure they want to end his life at all costs so he can't talk to reporters.

At this point it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. Once you start killin folks, your arguments are moot.

If he really does have evidence of corruption, he should have gotten a big-name lawyer and made himself famous.

But he chose the other kind of famous.

I'd also mention his manifesto, but I don't want this thread exiled to the "political" gulag.

• Like 1

At this point it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. Once you start killin folks, your arguments are moot.

If he really does have evidence of corruption, he should have gotten a big-name lawyer and made himself famous.

But he chose the other kind of famous.

I'd also mention his manifesto, but I don't want this thread exiled to the "political" gulag.

The bad part about being a good guy, is you always have to use escalation of force. These cops are obviously not bothering with that.

• Like 1
Another reason to leave that state, will be interesting to see how much money they have to borrow to pay the law suits.............

Especially with the BS legislation they are fixin' to pass there. The commies are touting it to make NY gun ban BS look like a cake walk.

Kommifornia is sooooooooo f'ed up.

Still haven't seen on the libtard news that this guy is one of their own...................again.

• Like 1
If there was a ban on any sort of firearms it should be for law enforcement!

No, the cops have to keep their guns because they are going to "protect" you when you give up yours. And may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 4

Holy shit man! thats terrible! Those stupid ass cops should be locked up and charged with man slaughter. Did they even TRY to make contact with the occupants of the vehicle? it looks like they just jumped out and opened fire from behind......frikkin idiots. Man this shit just gets you pissed off. I hope they sue the hell out of them and get millions. There is no excuse for that. And people wonder why civilians fear not being able to defend them self.

I dont even know what to say, im just at a loss for words. I mean look at the back end of that truck....were they even aiming? Shit man. Looks like they were playing call of duty. "spray and pray" holy hell.......

• Like 3
Holy shit man! thats terrible! Those stupid ass cops should be locked up and charged with man slaughter. Did they even TRY to make contact with the occupants of the vehicle? it looks like they just jumped out and opened fire from behind......frikkin idiots. Man this shit just gets you pissed off. I hope they sue the hell out of them and get millions. There is no excuse for that. And people wonder why civilians fear not being able to defend them self.

The bad part is, if that was you. Would you return fire because that is excessive force and it is legal to repel excessive police force which this clearly is.

It is also a testament to the dumbassess they allow to carry weapons and be called police. I don't care what the situation is this is purely nazi BS tactics.

• Like 3

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="U.S Praetorian" data-cid="860969" data-time="1360342737"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Dad2142Dad" data-cid="860897" data-time="1360330969"><p>Another reason to leave that state, will be interesting to see how much money they have to borrow to pay the law suits.............</p></blockquote>

Especially with the BS legislation they are fixin' to pass there. The commies are touting it to make NY gun ban BS look like a cake walk.<br />

Kommifornia is sooooooooo f'ed up.<br />

Still haven't seen on the libtard news that this guy is one of their own...................again.</p></blockquote>

And you likely won't because it would only matter if he were a tighty righty...

Nothing is happening to these assholes for shooting up random vehicles????

• Like 1

A whole department of Barney Fife's!

I was thinking...

If ONE dude can un-nerve and fluster so many cops, what are the chances they could (or would) attempt to disarm / take-on the rest of the population?

It's good when the government fears it's people.

• Like 2

The bad part is, if that was you. Would you return fire because that is excessive force and it is legal to repel excessive police force which this clearly is.

It is also a testament to the dumbassess they allow to carry weapons and be called police. I don't care what the situation is this is purely nazi BS tactics.

Its hard to say what one would do in this situation. My first thought it just try to live through it and fight in court, God willing you do live through it. I dont see shooting back getting you anywhere without a good lawyer. I could imagine the BS cover ups by the department if there was a gun involved on the victims end even if he was defending himself.

But I can also see where defending yourself and shooting back would be survival instinct. In these days and times there are even cop impersonators out there and in a situation like this you have no way of knowing if they are even cops to begin with(not that it matters, they are in the wrong either way ). If they started shooting then advanced on the victim and still shooting I could very well see a scared innocent person defending them self against this kind of behavior and it would be justified in every way. But convincing the gestapo of that is a different story.

Yes, you are right, there is no other way to describe this other than Nazi gestapo, dictatorship like behavior.

• Like 1

It would be well within the realm of possibility for a innocent civilian who is capable of defending themselves to return fire if attacked in a similar manner.

But just know no matter what the circumstance the instant you pull the trigger and do so you become a marked man to our legal system and a free fire target for any other law dog who gets a glimpse at you. You will be crucified in the court system or executed outright by any tool of the govt. who encounters you. Thats the way things are in a tyrannical system....

Your best hope would be to go to ground the way this dude in Kalifornia has, and lay low, but how long would that be even if you could escape and evade...

Edited by Jpanzer

Maybe that wasn't the cops -- what if Obama shot that car up with a drone ? LOL

Osama O'Bama now can kill whoever he wants and that clearly looks like a drone "attack".

Shit that picture is crazy and it's even crazier the news isn't covering this -- I haven't read up on this "story" yet but I'm sure it had to do with some corruption shit involving a bunch of morons (LAPD) and one moron going nuts and on a GTA rampage.

Our country is going down the drain fast were already down the toilet.

Granddad always said, "Give a man a bossing job or a badge and you'll find out what kind of man he is."

It's pretty obvious from these actions that Dorner will never stand trial. This goes way beyond just incompetence when 47 and 71 year old females are mistaken for a man.

I can't see the video at work, but I'm assuming the patrol dashcams on this incident and the other weren't working?

• Like 1

Well it looks like they've lawyer'd up;

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/08/16900348-women-shot-during-lapd-ex-cop-manhunt-had-no-warning-lawyer-says?lite

Minimum high 8 figures....I've never been one to constantly rail against the 'pigs', I've always shown LEOs respect but this, LAPD needs to pay. And, the dumb, incompetent mooks who did this are making a folk hero out of Dorner.

• Like 4

It was probably over with so fast there was not even an opportunity to fire back. Even if that were to happen that get's them off the hook because now you become the infamous "man with a gun" who is "threatening" them and they can just muddy the water about when they first got a glimpse your gun just out of frame of the dashcam video, etc. etc. Judging by the position of the vehicles I expect there will be video, too.

Buckshot, empty hulls by the cruiser. They were throwing newspapers out the window with the truck lights off. LAPD obviously jumpy about this guy. The named Officers in the original manifesto under protective details. Supposedly two suppressed rifles found in his burned out truck. Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

Torrance is kinda aways from LA. They barely touch? Where the shooting policemen LAPD, or Torrance PD? If they were LAPD, were they not out of their jurisdiction? And if such "redeployment" is OK, what if you run with that logic? What happened to city lines?

What about crossing county lines? Or state lines? Where does it end? This single incident might, if handled correctly by about 100 million pissed Americans, might have more positive effect on our Constitutional rights than the Obama and Congress anti gun stuff?

Or..will the SCOTUS just eventually rule that cops have the right/duty to just blaze away if they feel the need...and that hysteria and THE LEVEL OF TERROR MUST BE MAINTAINED FOR A FREE STATE? Things are getting real weird. HB of CJ (old coot)

I'd sue the hell out of them.

Oh and they shot up a second truck on the way to the scene of the first truck.

What a bunch of morons.

Video here of 1st and 2nd shooting.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/2-innocent-women-shot-during-manhunt-for-ex-cop-chris-dorner-had-no-warning/

Seems to me these guys have been told to disregard all laws and kill Dorner. The gov't doesn't seem to care who is killed in the process. I wonder what could put them so ill at ease? Does Dorner really know something and he's been put out this way to get him out of the way? It would explain why this "nut" passes the psych tests, wasnt stopped from more gun purchases, and wasnt caught before this mess.

Not sure, but it looks suspicious.

Edited by Remek
  • Like 1

It looks like Dorner declared war on the LAPD and the Claifornia Law Enforcement establishment declared war on anyone who could be Dorner...

I think there is more to this story than we are hearing.

In the meantime I Thank God they have solid Gun Control laws and model Law Enforcement in CA! Otherwise, there might be trouble.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by macbeau