If you live in CA and drive a pickup, STAY HOME!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html   2 women out delivering newspapers were shot when some cops thought their truck looked like the truck

If these LAPD are half as corrupt as this guy says they are, i'm sure they want to end his life at all costs so he can't talk to reporters.

No, the cops have to keep their guns because they are going to "protect" you when you give up yours. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Posted Images

Oh, but the LAPD "estimates" that 20-30 rounds were fired.

Does the LAPD not have a standard loadout for each weapon in service? How in the fuck do you estimate number of rounds fired from the LEO side without a loadout and simple math during an AAR? (Loadout minus the rounds left over equals rounds expended). Most agencies I know have a standard loadout for said reason.

they are literally defecating their pants. seems to be happening in my area as well........http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/12/cleveland_police_shooting.html

137rds fired, suspects were unarmed. such brave souls.

naturally the fired LA cop will not be permitted to surrender. he knows it. which makes him very dangerous. it's just unfortunate that the public must suffer due to the degeneration of the empire.

• Like 1
Thanks for the drive-by. Details maybe? Link?

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209,0,4414028.story

The LAPD Pieceofshit Chief Charlie Beck is making excuses for his trigger-happy children. They not only shot up the pickup but the whole neighborhood. Houses, cars, trees. Bullet holes everywhere.

After the investigation is completed, Beck and an oversight board will decide if officers were justified in the shooting or made mistakes that warrant either punishment or training.

They actually have to decide if officers were justified in shooting up the neighborhood. Cause there might be some way they can claim the women were asking for it. So after the whitewash is complete the officers will receive some "training". Case closed.

My apologies, Herr Forumfuhrer, I was in a hurry. It won't happen again.

they are literally defecating their pants. seems to be happening in my area as well........http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/12/cleveland_police_shooting.html

137rds fired, suspects were unarmed. such brave souls.

naturally the fired LA cop will not be permitted to surrender. he knows it. which makes him very dangerous. it's just unfortunate that the public must suffer due to the degeneration of the empire.

At least give them kudos for the cops not straining credibility by claiming it was a double suicide. Google "The Strange Death Of Terry Yeakey" A cop killed during the Oklahoma City bombing. FBI ruled he committed suicide after tying his hands behind his back, throwing himself over an 8 foot fence after dragging himself a mile from his car, and then fatally shooting himself, even though no weapon was found at all or anything. Oh, keep in mind Odd Man Out says I'm just a fucking conspiracy nut. I just make shit up to torment him. Penn State never happened, Nobody could keep a secret like that.

• Like 1
Thanks for the drive-by. Details maybe? Link?

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209,0,4414028.story

The LAPD Pieceofshit Chief Charlie Beck is making excuses for his trigger-happy children. They not only shot up the pickup but the whole neighborhood. Houses, cars, trees. Bullet holes everywhere.

After the investigation is completed, Beck and an oversight board will decide if officers were justified in the shooting or made mistakes that warrant either punishment or training.

They actually have to decide if officers were justified in shooting up the neighborhood. Cause there might be some way they can claim the women were asking for it. So after the whitewash is complete the officers will receive some "training". Case closed.

My apologies, Herr Forumfuhrer, I was in a hurry. It won't happen again.

Your apology is accepted. However, you neglected to provide any additional information. Shall we assume you were a bit premature?

WilliamBanzai7 is incredibly talented and funny. ZH is mainly a financial site styled after the movie "Fight Club", sometimes very technical, but always with biting sarcasm. I like it because they manage to check the left/right politics crap at the door. It's like the ultimate anti-social network. A few years ago there was no up/down vote option on the comments. There was just a "junk" button. Some of the comments are hilarious and it's practically impossible to get kicked off. Plus...there is a lot of talk lately about...guns! Molon labe bitchez!

Just heard a local host say that Dorner may have 2 women as hostages.

"Well" says the host "if he's got hostages that changes everything. The police have to be concerned about the safety of these 2 women."

I think I just had a stroke. I can't feel the left side of my body...

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3
Just heard a local host say that Dorner may have 2 women as hostages.

"Well" says the host "if he's got hostages that changes everything. The police have to be concerned about the safety of these 2 women."

I think I just had a stroke. I can't feel the left side of my body...

post-41803-0-50122400-1360338430.jpg

Yeah.............so what, the old bitches probably deserved it for somthing.