So after a month long fiasco with usps to receive my package... I finally have all my stuff to embark on my conversion. So far ive cleaned out the 4 ports, even though they were pretty perfect as they were. Polished the guiderails, polished and reprofiled the bolt, basically all I have left is to do the hammer and get to it...

The Parts:

VLTOR Stock Adapter

CSS AR15 Trigger Guard

Tromix Modified G2

V-Plug

Universal Retaining Plate

JTE Hammer Spring

Magpul Mog Grip

Magpul CTR Stock

Magpul Recoil Pad

ConversionComingSoon.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you did not receive the hole plugs with your parts they are just standard 3/16 plastic plugs available from most hardware stores. You will need to drill the holes out to install the plugs with a 3/16 drill bit. many people put them in before they install the butt stock and melt the inside over flat, I just drill the holes and pushed them in they have never moved.

Congratulations it is looking good and welcome to the family....now you are an official "gun nut"!

P.S. Dont FUK wit da chunky monkey he bes packin some serious chit!

Edited by misterT

lmao... i pieced that "kit" together and didnt buy the plugs, but i definitely plan on getting them. I went to home depot and of course they had stopped carrying them.

Thanks for the kind words guys....

And in regards to the familiarity of the table i took the pics on, I think this is the pic youre talkin about... its actually the same table and i took the pics in similar positions;)

Wish i could take the credit but shes not mine...

S12.jpg

Edited by ChunkyMonkey