Any body get the Russian 8 round Mags from Atlantic this am ??

I'm on the alert list and did not receive an email from them regarding these, even though I received an email today about another product. These sell, but not that fast. Either was a system error, they had very very low number restock, or some jerk bought them out to flip...

Edited by Muffman

No worries pal !!! Just did a search thinking Certainly Atlantic is not the only one that might have em!! ANd SOB yeah! Molot Usa has em in stock for just a bit more at 120 each ! I ordered 2 !

Curiously checked on if they had a Vepr-12 for sale and dawg gone they do ! This one s different from the ones I have seen so far ! It has a wood Vepr thumbhole stock with Pic rails on 3 sides of the front HG and the pic rail under the gass block site!! 1399 .

• Like 1
No worries pal !!! Just did a search thinking Certainly Atlantic is not the only one that might have em!! ANd SOB yeah! Molot Usa has em in stock for just a bit more at 120 each ! I ordered 2 !

Curiously checked on if they had a Vepr-12 for sale and dawg gone they do ! This one s different from the ones I have seen so far ! It has a wood Vepr thumbhole stock with Pic rails on 3 sides of the front HG and the pic rail under the gass block site!! 1399 .

Interesting, it has a 20" barrel and the original railed hand gaurd and railed rear sight block but unfortunatley (at least in my opinion) it has that F-ing slant cut receiver that I loath so much.

I did. I didn't want to come out and say it, as to boast.. but I won't lie either. hahah I grabbed up the last ones. I can't thank you enough for the heads up on these. I wish there was a way to show you my gratitude. If there was a way to send beer and tacos over the internet you would be set. = ]

^^^

Defriended.

Nooo....

I weirdly do feel a little guilty getting lucky on these. All I can offer back to the community is a write up on how to install an MFT forend lower grip on a Vepr 12, a list of my favorite alcohol, a how to make sushi guide, tips on how to play Super Street Fighter 4 AE edition, grilling tips, and tips on how to make good tacos...

• Like 2

I got their email notification at 7:30am (pacific) on Saturday the 9th and immediately clicked on their link to make my purchase.

At first I put down (4) and it denied the input. They had a limit of (2) per order so I placed (2) separate orders for a total of (4).

Sucked having to pay double on shipping but it's so hard to get anything 10 or under in Cali that I just bit the bullet.

Also purchased (2) ProMag 10 rounders # SAI02 elsewhere, so now I have to lookup the link on the mod process for them.

Did anyone ever figure out how to mod them to make the LRBHO work?

SOOOOO, I placed an order with Molot USA after it said "out of stock" on their Molot 8 Rounder because their defenition of out of stock meant: "not what we consider adequate levels" (or something to that extent), so I decide why not just take a chance...

Today I received shipping information from USPS of a package coming from -------->>>>> MOLOT USA!!!!!

Meme_AWW_YEAHH.jpg

Edited by MAKAK47
  • 2 weeks later...