Legion Saiga-12 IZSL-412NM-A

What I hear you saying is that you want a rail on the fore grip? I believe chaos is working on modifying his AK quad rail to work. I'll come back and post a link if I can find one.

Let me know when you do replace the factory hand guards as I'd like to replace my dragunov setup.

Be patient. I remember reading a post by the owner of Chaos saying they are working on a modification to their existing AK quad rail design. It's in the works and these guys are legit! This question has been presented before. I'll pm you that post when I find it.

Go through vendors and find chaos and browse those threads. I think it was in there...

Edited: Great gun by the way! There's not enough chatter about Legion on the forum.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

I would do as Golden Eagle did, then keep it the way it is. Then wait for Chaos to get theirs done as I'm quite certain it will be top notch.

I'd put a different butt stock on there, a brake, an optic on the rail, and go blow shit up. What are you looking to put on the rail?

Thanks for all the advice. So far I replaced the grip with an ATI scorpion pistol grip, did the CSS reliability kit and I'm ordering the parts to start a butt stock conversion to an AR collapsable style tube. To allow the selection of AR butt stocks. I want a quad rail that will allow me to have a foreward grip and the possibilities to mount a surefire light and the option to mount my optic forward of the AK style rear sight. I'm prior military served in the army as an airborne paratrooper so I'm very comfortable with AR style weapons. So my goal is to try and match that style with the saiga platform.

I'm very comfortable with AR style weapons. So my goal is to try and match that style with the saiga platform.

Good, get all that AK furniture off that thing! I'll take the stock too. big_smile.gif

Edited: I've combed through the chaos section. I see a lot of the Vepr-12 guys asking for a quad rail. I believe this is what you want when it's released. When it is you can find it in the thread Chaos Rails ETA!

I saw that picture as well. I believe they are foreign made. They probably will fit but the real question is where are you going to get them?

Edited: Straight from the horse's mouth... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81099-patent-agent-was-in-my-office-this-morning/?p=849891