Kushnapup fitting issues

Just started on installing a Kushnapup stock on a Saiga 410. All of the 12's were a slick, quick drop in, but the stock looks like it's gonna need some dremel work to fit. Just wondering if anyone else has run across this with the 410.

Yarp... I've been meaning to post my write-up... I can only speak to GEN1 S410s, but the rear shell has to be dremelled and the OEM stock screw is in a different position.

That is EXACTLY the situation I have!! I knew I would have to get the dremel out and noticed the stock screw hole was looking out of place! I am glad that it isn't just me. Thanks a bunch.. I can work around these issues. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a one time thing on my end.

From reading your write up, the one I'm dealing with is a newer generation, it has the adjustable gas system and LRBHO. Must just be an issue with Saiga's QC system. Anyway, thanks for the article, it will help out a lot...as soon as I get time to finish it! LOL

LRBHO? Are you sure? If you put an empty mag in and draw the bolt back, does it lock on its own?

Sorry, I was at work on break when I said that and had 5 people asking questions when I was trying to respond. I meant BHO Lever. It would be nice to have a LRBHO!! My lab can be a madhouse at times!!

LRBHO? Are you sure? If you put an empty mag in and draw the bolt back, does it lock on its own?

Sorry, I was at work on break when I said that and had 5 people asking questions when I was trying to respond. I meant BHO Lever. It would be nice to have a LRBHO!! My lab can be a madhouse at times!!

No Worries... I got excited wink.png I want to make one... but need to do more research.

• Like 1