Ak 74M in new plastic furniture ...

post-46820-0-50180700-1431104616_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-82617700-1431104624_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-37817800-1431104635_thumb.jpg

Serial weapon is slightly different from the prototype -

in repetition military parade 2015

post-46820-0-62529000-1431104700_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-79025600-1431105027.jpg

Handguard - standard form Ak-103-3 /Vitjaz, pistol grip - similar to the CAA, standart 74M magazine, picatinny rail to gas tube & top cover, butt stock Magpul type.

In my home safe, almost the same Ak 101-1  live for more than 3 years cool.png 

post-46820-0-83982500-1431106158_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Guys.   Some of you think "that the Russian people keep there guns "stock" or unmodified". This is not true. Over the past few years, Russian companies have developed many interesting option

Some interesting images russian guns  

I congratulate you with the day of the Soviet Army and Navy.

Posted Images

You make these guys drool  (slobber)....  Very nice keep them coming.....   Thanks

ETA: Welcome to the boards....  It should have been the first thing I said, and your english is very good....

Edited by 308saiga

reading the comments over on arfcom is hilarious

I never get tired of seeing how much the users over on that forum hate the AK while simultaneously proving that they know little to nothing about it.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1746770_.html

Agreed, but I see similarly stupid comments here about ARs. The main takeaway I always get from press releases about major military manufacturer updates is that they are always about 15 years behind civilian modders. By the time tapco, magpul, and NCStar/Utg have jumped on a bandwagon, and we have all passed on to the next development for a decade, it becomes Izzy, FN, Colt/ whoever's new great idea for the government employees. AR, AK, whatever. Same deal.

• 1 month later...

post-46820-0-54802500-1435957728_thumb.jpg

By the way news - Izhmash began massively produces Saiga 340, is now shotgun special for the "IPSC" you can buy in any Russian weapons shop ... http://www.nobninsk.ru/shop/gladkostvolnoe-oruzhie/samozarjadnye-ruzhja/saiga-12-ispolnenie-340.html 
Priсe about 1200$
It has a original buttstock that comes in russian army for the modernization  AK-74. New 10 rounds magazine & muzzle brake GK-02.

I heard that the US is now doing yourself Kalashnikov - in forum is a this topic?
 I want see a photo US-AK. 000.gif

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 2

attachicon.gif12063912.jpg

I heard that the US is now doing yourself Kalashnikov - in forum is a this topic?

I want see a photo US-AK. :smoke:

So far Kalashnikov USA is only selling converted and modified Saigas and AKs. We have yet to see if their advertising is true and they actually make quality stuff, or if it's a bunch of hoohah. Some people have said that they do a cheap crappy job on conversions and that they are not affiliated with the real Kalashnikov, so expectations are not high.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/97092-us-made-saigaak-12-gauge/

Edited by Heartbreaker

Ak 74M in new plastic furniture ...

attachicon.gifbiaVjNz2ivU.jpg

attachicon.gifalsre_SInyU.jpg

attachicon.gifNdjD79Q8_pM.jpg

Serial weapon is slightly different from the prototype -

in repetition military parade 2015

attachicon.gifaYfrGqUHQ5M.jpg

attachicon.gifGSIDYkI4GkY.jpg

Handguard - standard form Ak-103-3 /Vitjaz, pistol grip - similar to the CAA, standart 74M magazine, picatinny rail to gas tube & top cover, butt stock Magpul type.

In my home safe, almost the same Ak 101-1  live for more than 3 years cool.png

attachicon.gifIMG_3654 копия.jpg

VINNI,

INTERESTING MUZZLE DEVICE; MUZZLE BRAKE/FLASH SUPPRESSOR?

THANKS,

JESS1344

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys.

Has long been I have not posted in this topic nice pictures of Russian arms.

Now I will correct it ... huh.png

Tuning

post-46820-0-20508700-1448568098_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-92517600-1448568114_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-11547600-1448568131_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-31531700-1448568142_thumb.jpg

& Classic

post-46820-0-93636600-1448568173_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-49783900-1448568197_thumb.jpg  

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Strange - a long time no new post in my topic .... It's so affect policy? Or just not that interesting?sad.png

Oh, and by using my account for the interests of my collection ... None of you guys do not want to change?

AK-47/74 MOE FURNITURE SETS exchange on the original USSR ARMY FURNITURE SETS (plum plastic/plywood from Ak 74 or AKM - in your choice) ... there is a wish?

I hope it does not violate the rules of this forum? No commerce - only collection of interest))).

Edited by vinni83

attachicon.gif12063912.jpg

By the way news - Izhmash began massively produces Saiga 340, is now shotgun special for the "IPSC" you can buy in any Russian weapons shop ... http://www.nobninsk.ru/shop/gladkostvolnoe-oruzhie/samozarjadnye-ruzhja/saiga-12-ispolnenie-340.html 

Priсe about 1200$

It has a original buttstock that comes in russian army for the modernization  AK-74. New 10 rounds magazine & muzzle brake GK-02.

I want see a photo US-AK. 000.gif

That whole thing would be a great buy here. I like that buttstock a lot too. The big footprint and decent cheek weld fix a lot of the issues of trying to use carbine stocks for intermediate calibers with shotguns. I am less excited about the tread patterns on the side of the buttpad though. Those look like they would get hung up on clothing as you mount the gun quickly. 

That whole thing would be a great buy here. I like that buttstock a lot too. The big footprint and decent cheek weld fix a lot of the issues of trying to use carbine stocks for intermediate calibers with shotguns. I am less excited about the tread patterns on the side of the buttpad though. Those look like they would get hung up on clothing as you mount the gun quickly. 

Yes, I agree with you, especially now that its price in the gun shop less than $ 1000

The buttstock result of cooperation Kalashnikov Concern and Israeli producer Command Arms Accessories.

Recently, they co-operate very closely. 

Edited by vinni83

I noticed that. I assumed that IZH had been buying CAA parts until they made their own copies. I've got a couple pictures of the late Mr. K proudly holding a 5.45 with a bunch of AR style CA parts on it.

You can show these pictures here?

Izhmash is not trying to develop an analogue of the buttstock for civil/sporting guns, only upgrade kit AK-74 for army (Project "Obves" - about which I wrote above).

Edited by vinni83

Strange - a long time no new post in my topic .... It's so affect policy? Or just not that interesting?sad.png

Oh, and by using my account for the interests of my collection ... None of you guys do not want to change?

AK-47/74 MOE FURNITURE SETS exchange on the original USSR ARMY FURNITURE SETS (plum plastic/plywood from Ak 74 or AKM - in your choice) ... there is a wish?

I hope it does not violate the rules of this forum? No commerce - only collection of interest))).

Policy towards Russia is not a problem.. Many of us may not agree with all Putin does, but I like Russian people still. No hard feelings. Personally I have more respect for Putin than I have for Obama, even though I do not agree with Putin on the Ukraine issue.. I was glad to see Russia go into Syria.

The amount of users on this forum has been decreasing ever since Saiga imports to the US were banned - possibly forever - as sanctions in response to the Ukraine war. Saigas are now fairly expensive, and here in the US we have many other options for AKs.. Serbian AKs are very popular right now especially.

I would be interested in exchanging for Russian magazines, but unfortunately those are highly regulated imports to the US. I would be interested in some AKM plywood furniture. 

Is it not possible to purchase Magpul MOE furniture in Russia? We see many Magpul items in use by Russian army forces.

Edited by mancat

I'm not a fan of Putin. His domestic policies in many respects does not suit me.
But as his foreign policy - then I want to say this: The Russian army is not ready to fight either with America or the European Union. We do not want to fight with you ... You see what is happening around Russia - China, Afghanistan, Islamic terrorists. They are all in the immediate vicinity of our borders.

Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. ISIS is a threat to the entire civilized world. The war in the Ukraine it is nonsense of politicians, the war with ISIS, or those who come after them - it is a war of civilizations. Al-Qaida, the Taliban, ISIS each time this infection is like a cancer taking up more territory. But if Putin agreed with Obama, we would together be able to cut this abscess. I know in America, too, there are people who think the same way.

Perhaps now Iraq and Libya takes roughly the same as what happened in Germany in the 39th. Europe is weak (as before the collapse of the Roman Empire), and can not respond to force, only the Russian army could become a stronghold of civilization and a US ally.
You can consider us enemies, but the best allies you will not.
Turkey, for all its power - a colossus with feet of clay. Only Russian can save Europe from new hordes from Asia. Yes, my people, largely wild and not educated, but that is our strength, no one can dictate terms to us.

I'm not a politician, I am a simple man, but I sincerely think so, regardless of the state propaganda, as sincerely think that the Russian and American - are brothers by blood, regardless of political strife and conflicts of our ruling elites.

p-s Ukraine ... What do you guys think. if the United States had an argument with Mexico and even sent troops to one of its provinces - the EU imposed sanctions against the United States ...?

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1

I would be interested in exchanging for Russian magazines, but unfortunately those are highly regulated imports to the US. I would be interested in some AKM plywood furniture. 

Is it not possible to purchase Magpul MOE furniture in Russia? We see many Magpul items in use by Russian army forces.

That is, an individual men can not be sent to any part weapons in Russia ? even when it writes the details of toys? we can send everything except prohibited by law in principle, and  magazine.

In the first to jail and the second is not possible to explain it for a toy))).

Magpul sold freely ... but very expensive.

Here is a screenshot of an online store ...

post-46820-0-41336100-1452787686_thumb.jpg

post-46820-0-41811900-1452787700_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinni83

I'm not a fan of Putin. His domestic policies in many respects does not suit me.

But as his foreign policy - then I want to say this: The Russian army is not ready to fight either with America or the European Union. We do not want to fight with you ... You see what is happening around Russia - China, Afghanistan, Islamic terrorists. They are all in the immediate vicinity of our borders.

Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. ISIS is a threat to the entire civilized world. The war in the Ukraine it is nonsense of politicians, the war with ISIS, or those who come after them - it is a war of civilizations. Al-Qaida, the Taliban, ISIS each time this infection is like a cancer taking up more territory. But if Putin agreed with Obama, we would together be able to cut this abscess. I know in America, too, there are people who think the same way.

Perhaps now Iraq and Libya takes roughly the same as what happened in Germany in the 39th. Europe is weak (as before the collapse of the Roman Empire), and can not respond to force, only the Russian army could become a stronghold of civilization and a US ally.

You can consider us enemies, but the best allies you will not.

Turkey, for all its power - a colossus with feet of clay. Only Russian can save Europe from new hordes from Asia. Yes, my people, largely wild and not educated, but that is our strength, no one can dictate terms to us.

I'm not a politician, I am a simple man, but I sincerely think so, regardless of the state propaganda, as sincerely think that the Russian and American - are brothers by blood, regardless of political strife and conflicts of our ruling elites.

p-s Ukraine ... What do you guys think. if the United States had an argument with Mexico and even sent troops to one of its provinces - the EU imposed sanctions against the United States ...?

I agree with all that except that I don't know any americans who consider russians enemies. Many of us do think your current leadership is an enemy to us and to freedom generally, but not your people. We hope the best for you. Same as here. Every nation is one leader way from calamity and it is the work of every generation to keep oppression at bay. 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...