"My Moscow based Saiga: Peculiarities of the Russian National guns

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Guys.   Some of you think "that the Russian people keep there guns "stock" or unmodified". This is not true. Over the past few years, Russian companies have developed many interesting option

Some interesting images russian guns  

I congratulate you with the day of the Soviet Army and Navy.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations on the new US president.

I hope that now the Trump and Putin to meet and resolve their differences. Our people are too long looking at each other through the optical sight ... And that's too bad. Let's be friends, work together to build spaceships to conquer new galaxy and destroy the terrorists together.

post-46820-0-46813000-1478679026.jpg

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

We stand with you!

post-46820-0-59190900-1506964539_thumb.jpg

We in Russia mourn for every innocent victim of shooting in Las Vegas.

Our country understands as no one else what it means to lose our sons and daughters ...

Terrorists have no nationality, Dubrovka and Beslan, skyscrapers of New York and country festival in Las Vegas will forever remain in my soul.

We remember, we mourn ...

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1

I hope that now the Trump and Putin to meet and resolve their differences. Our people are too long looking at each other through the optical sight ... And that's too bad. Let's be friends, work together to build spaceships to conquer new galaxy and destroy the terrorists together.

attachicon.gifmk.jpg

So far he's not removed the obama sanctions, and has allowed them to include Molot. So much for improved relations.

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifmk.jpg

So far he's not removed the obama sanctions, and has allowed them to include Molot. So much for improved relations.

In fact, I congratulated the American people, not because I was waiting for the warming of our relations (although there was hope). I was happy that Americans can still choose who they want, against all the desires of the elite ... We can not do this.

And the problem is not that we do not have rights, most Russians do not want to change anything ...

• Like 2

We stand with you!

attachicon.gif59d1fe1f183561b1128b4569.jpg

We in Russia mourn for every innocent victim of shooting in Las Vegas.

Our country understands as no one else what it means to lose our sons and daughters ...

Terrorists have no nationality, Dubrovka and Beslan, skyscrapers of New York and country festival in Las Vegas will forever remain in my soul.

We remember, we mourn ...

I agree and appreciate the sentiment. However, I think a spree killer is different from a terrorist. The damage they cause is similar, but they require rather different methods to undermine. A spree killer is generally bitter and self destructive and is motivated by a desire for notariety and a simple desire to harm. A terrorist may have all of those traits, but selects his atrocities to achieve a particular political/religious propoganda impact. I don't think the vegas guy was using his act to directly promote or deride any clear agenda. If so, he did a poor job of communicating it.

Both can be diminished, by giving less publicity to the motives of the bastards, but that would require the press to let a story die while money could be made on it.