Dorner's fate? (pre death/capture poll)

74 members have voted

1. 1. Dorner's Fate?

• shot dead (suicide by cop)
    • captured
    • suicide (self inflicted)
    • death by drone strike
    • ALIENS!

I'm going with murder by cop. If he tries to surrender, LAPD won't allow that. Remember, we're dealing with a deeply corrupted organization here.

They've already shown their intentions by the attempted murder of three innocent citizens already. LAPD doesn't care about an arrested Dorner. They want a dead Dorner.

• Like 1
All I could be certain about is that they were going to kill him. Looks like Waco was their instrument of choice.

Take off the foil dude! tinfoil_zps1fe89084.gif

There is no conspircy here. He tried USMC...FAILED. He tried USN Flight Training...FAILED. He tried LAPD...FAILED. His online manifesto was a rambling pile of shit which included his bragging about how much "tactical" experience he had to use against the LAPD. He was a fucking Intelligence Officer in the Navy. How ironic as his choices were not too intelligent. Looks like his personal war against 40 named Law Enforcement targets FAILED as well. RIP to the fallen Officers.

• Like 1

it's not fin foil hat to just point out that the place is going up just like waco did.

it also was pretty much guaranteed at this point that he was not coming out of there in cuffs or even on a stretcher.

I mean how many other nation-wide media circus standoffs have there been in the last 20 years? not that many.

Edited by mancat