Dorner's fate? (pre death/capture poll)

74 members have voted

1. 1. Dorner's Fate?

• shot dead (suicide by cop)
    • captured
    • suicide (self inflicted)
    • death by drone strike
    • ALIENS!

All I could be certain about is that they were going to kill him. Looks like Waco was their instrument of choice.

Take off the foil dude! tinfoil_zps1fe89084.gif

There is no conspircy here. He tried USMC...FAILED. He tried USN Flight Training...FAILED. He tried LAPD...FAILED. His online manifesto was a rambling pile of shit which included his bragging about how much "tactical" experience he had to use against the LAPD. He was a fucking Intelligence Officer in the Navy. How ironic as his choices were not too intelligent. Looks like his personal war against 40 named Law Enforcement targets FAILED as well. RIP to the fallen Officers.

If the LAPD hadn't shot up a vehicle in suspicion of it being him, and rammed another, I wouldn't have my foil hat on... Without trying to be rude, I think you've got to be just a little on the unobservant side to not at least question those acts.

I'm not going to let events like this rule my life, so the foil hat isn't hurting me any. Besides, I'm always ready for a good potato!

I'm not saying LAPD didn't fuck up with those other incidents however, he specifically targeted 40 named LEOs plus any others getting in the way on the internet not to mention the Officers he did kill/wound. I can see why LAPD was amped up but I do not condone their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures used while trying to deal with the situation in general.

I like my potatoes like I like my women... REAL and loaded with goodies. wink.png

edit: @MT: Uhhh... shooting up the wrong model of vehicle with two suspects that don't look a thing like the prep goes WAY beyond an "oops"... I've been pulled over for a few stops in my time, once whilst armed, and never once did a cop even draw on me, let alone pump my car full of lead because somewhere someone with a "car" did something wrong.

Edited by Maxwelhse
I'm not saying LAPD didn't fuck up with those other incidents however, he specifically targeted 40 named LEOs plus any others getting in the way on the internet not to mention the Officers he did kill/wound. I can see why LAPD was amped up but I do not condone their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures used while trying to deal with the situation in general.

Given their history...... their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures may just atribute to the creation of more "lunitics".

Given their history...... their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures may just atribute to the creation of more "lunitics".

So true brother!

they have no body yet.. he's sipping cocktails in bahrain. He can retire with a gov trust fund that eric holder set him up with..

he served his purpose well.. (Don't take it too serious! Just playin' into the conspiracy! ;) )

The parallels to Waco are stunning... The LAPD even brought in a tank to tear the walls down, just like Waco, then the whole place went up in flames, and the subject died in the fire... just like Waco.

Nothing to see here... move along... everything is under control.

they have no body yet.. he's sipping cocktails in bahrain. He can retire with a gov trust fund that eric holder set him up with..

he served his purpose well.. (Don't take it too serious! Just playin' into the conspiracy! wink.png )

I was gonna say, dude... You must have enough foil for all of us to make hats. ;)

I hope something positive can come out of this. While I don't condone what he did there is no question in my mind that this event has deep roots in a dirty police force. A couple of other things came to light as well. That Dorner and the cops that shot the women in the pickup truck are now very conspicuous examples of who and what the LAPD can be. If this serves as a wake-up call to call in the exterminators on that rat infested LAPD then I'm all for it.

• Like 2

If you limit the definition of drone to radio controlled aircraft, then you limit the fact that the feds are very much like drones. They take their orders from the queen bee and are workers that react to the will of the hive instead of the rights of the individual bee.

I'm not trying to dismiss what this jag-off did as heinous and evil... but killed by drone strike seems factually accurate to me.

His history (as publically known now) is laced with too many things that I don't like or don't trust or find suspicious.

Self-admittedl liberal, former-LAPD, Former US Navy / Navy Intell, Gun "enthusist" / marksman, Democrat. pro-gun control, private gun owner...

tToo many juxtapositions for me to swallow)....

Something doesn't add up...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 3

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbc_1360721946

It's pretty clear from the recordings of radio transmissions that they started the fire by 'going forward with the plan with the burn' like they 'talked about' by 'deploying burners'. That is followed by reporting a single shot from within the residence. It looks like he wasn't budging, so they tried to burn him out. Instead of scurrying into the snow to get gunned down he just offed himself. It's obvious they had no intentions of taking him alive... why air out all of the LAPD's dirty laundry with a lengthy, televised trial. All they have to do now is fend off questions as to why they didn't try and wait him out until it becomes old news.

• Like 1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-manhunt_n_2672238.html

"A SWAT team earlier had surrounded the cabin and using an armored vehicle, broke out the cabin windows, the official said. The officers then pumped gas into the cabin and blasted a message over a loudspeaker: "Surrender or come out."

The armored vehicle then tore down each of the cabin's four walls, like peeling back the layers of an onion, the official said."

On a practical note:

Does anyone HERE still doubt that they need to establish an intimate and solidly based relationship with their neighbors?

Just wondering...

While I am NOT sympathatic to how Chris Dorner chose to address his grievances with the government, I am sympathetic to his cause (Injustice from government).

He chose to go it alone... He lost becacuse he took a bottom-up approach - and had no help.

Just IMAGINE....

Does anyone here NOW see the compelling need for friends, friendly-neighbors and CONFIDANTS in an injust, unconstitutional, right-abridging delimna yet?

Macbeau sends...