Steel 7.62x39 Magazines / Chaos 12rail

I have 6 steel 30rnd 7.62x39 magazine I need to sell. 150$ for all 6.

I have the top half of a chaos extended rail for the saiga12, I was going to mate it to a fuglystick bottom but ended up liking my stock frontgaurd., make a cash offer...

SPF

Thanks guys.

Will send pics via email if needed.

Edited by crowdog
I have 6 steel 30rnd 7.62x39 magazine I need to sell. 150$ for all 6.

I have the top half of a chaos extended rail for the saiga12, I was going to mate it to a fuglystick bottom but ended up liking my stock frontgaurd., make a cash offer...

Thanks guys.

Will send pics via email if needed.

any pics of these or more info?

Is your Saiga converted with a bullet guide?

Most of these magazines are just standard steel, ridged back mags. As to whether or not they all work...I don't know of any reason why they should not, many are new, some still with cosmo on them; although I have not personally shot a round out of every mag I own currently. I picked up a large quantity prior to all this fear buying and then everyone lost their damn minds and prices went threw the roof. I was going to hold on to what I have but now need more cash to purchase the new commodity, ammo. As well as some pre-season motorcycle gear. biggrin.png

They have steel followers, some are painted, duracoated, some are parkerized, some are as new...PM me and I will grab the best six, and included a tapco 30rnder for free (yeah I know they are not the best, but for a deal sweetener..hell. why not.) I will take close up pics send them to who ever says they will take them first. I am only looking to part with six currently. So when they are gone, that is all she wrote.

Thanks.

Edited by crowdog
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.