Firebird Commercial Buttstock Adapter available for purchase!

Here's a few pictures of our new buttstock adapter. This design is compatible with all versions of the MKA. This adapter incorporates all features required to use any AR-15 compatible stock. With a collapsible stock it accepts the "eggplate" to index the buffer tube, and can also be used with any accessory eggplate that may include single-point sling attachment points. It also works with all fixed stocks. Retail is $49.95, call to order!

post-46028-0-69298600-1360805955_thumb.jpg

post-46028-0-35065300-1360805965_thumb.jpg

post-46028-0-77609300-1360805974_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Real hard to call when the phone is off and the mailbox is full... I'll try sending an email from the site.

jgillaspy

If the phone goes directly to voicemail that means it's currently in use, not off. Our phone rings off the hook all day and it's literally impossible to keep the mailbox under control. Just keep trying, that's all I can really suggest. At some point we are getting an actual phone system set up, but I'm not sure how far out that is.

Sorry, I was venting my frustration. ​ I have already ruined one PNG by over tightening the set screw and in the process of drilling it out, ruined my tube. I really looked long and hard at the Salem 6 adapter since it uses a locking plate, although proprietary. I just looked at the little pin they use to index it and thought that would be an issue later on. I really do want to get one of these, so I am looking forward to Nanci or whomever calling ,me to complete the order.

jgillaspy

The website is currently undergoing massive upgrades but it should be online soon, complete with shopping cart. As far as the phone goes, if it goes directly to our always-full inbox that means the phone is currently in use. Other than that we will answer the phone.

The website is currently undergoing massive upgrades but it should be online soon, complete with shopping cart. As far as the phone goes, if it goes directly to our always-full inbox that means the phone is currently in use. Other than that we will answer the phone.

o/\o Hi-Five!