WTF the mans answer for every thing he perceives as a problem.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/14/new-york-city-mayor-bloomberg-to-announce-wants-to-ban-styrofoam/

One product that is virtually impossible to recycle and never bio-degrades is Styrofoam ... something that we know is environmentally destructive and that may be hazardous to our health, that is costing taxpayers money and that we can easily do without, and is something that should go the way of lead paint,

Styrofoam cups are one of the great plan wanta-be's.

Just add it to the list with the 20 oz sodas, SAFE ACT, the bill to ban SALT in restaurants, smoking in public ( not just parks or state property.... in public), on that note.... punishable crime to smoke in your own home if there are children under the age of 18 living there. The list goes on..........

• Like 1

i read an article in poplar science a number of years ago that a company had learned to use styrofoam to make concrete- anybody else read that or see/hear about that?

course i also read another about a guy who had built a machine that could eat any kind of refuse ( outside of radioactive) and vaporize it with no emmisions except a slight amount of some kind of substance that could be used to make floor tiles. oh, and shortly after startup, it became electrically SELF SUSTAINING. it was called the GEM Green Earth Machine. he built a working model and had supposedly already had contracts to sell to the army. that was probablt 5 years ago

• Like 1

Those who vote for "leaders" like that, are tv addicted simpletons that can't wipe their own ass without being toldin which direction to do so!

It's going to take a total reset to make this country work again... Only problem is who may come out on top....

We seem to have bypassed natural selection.

• Like 1
We are TRYING to impeach the fucker!!!! It just cant happen FAST ENOUGH!!! LOL! laugh.png

000.gif

Let me clarify that Indy. The only people I was calling morons were the ones who voted him in.

I know.... I was just sayin... LOL ! :up:

Those who vote for "leaders" like that, are tv addicted simpletons that can't wipe their own ass without being toldin which direction to do so!

It's going to take a total reset to make this country work again... Only problem is who may come out on top....

We seem to have bypassed natural selection.

Reminds me of the film Religilous when the Senator says " Well, there is no I.Q. test required to be a Senator." Sad and true.

• Like 1