As a new member I made sure I read prior post on the subject but the reviews were very limited. Must guys just calling each other douche bags and giving no real honest feedback. So I reposted hoping to get feedback from people who actually own one. Not concerned with price do to the fact that most FA run thousands of dollars. Was hoping someone could explain how well it functions and how is the quality of the build.

I can tell you that slidefire stocks work great and the bumpski is just a more robust design and am sure it would work great also. They are kind of a novelty item but if you want something like that and can afford it, buy it, you won't be disappointed.

I was going to try and pick one up because it looked like a great piece with all metal construction. I run the JTE AR-15 Trigger guard on my rigs and emailed Fostech about its compatibility and they told me it was a no go. I burn through enough ammo as is, so just decided to throw that money toward more ammo. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Bumpski also make an adapter to fit unconverted saigas. Was told it would be 2nd week of march that they will be in stock.

As stated it is more of a luxory item but compared to the cost of a FA it's cheap.

To my understanding the patent for the "slide fire" concept was sold to fostech(bumpski) and that the slide fires were breaching that contract.

I can't wait for mine to get here.

Do they really make you shoot much faster? I mean with practice and using that little hand trainer thing i feel i can pull the trigger plentyfast without adding weight or making the gun look clumsy. Ive never seen a Bumpski but other bump fire stocks look ugly IMO.

The other thing to keep in mind with a S12 you are limited to 12 rounds with stick mags and 20 rounds with a drum. So a bump fire stock will be very limited by the number of rounds your S12 holds. it looks like it would be fun to shoot for a couple of hours but honestly i think once the novelty of it wears off it will grow old fast.

It looks fat and heavy with jaggedy pic rails sticking out. The idea is clever though. if they were to slim it down and put smooth flats that you could bolt rails to where needed, I would like the design better.

• Like 1