Thanks for voicing your opinions everyone. Now I know better than to ask how you feel about Bill Ruger. smile.png

'scuse my ignorance, but what did Bill Ruger do? Not familiar with that story.

He supported the 94-04 AWB and had a long-standing policy of "No rifle mags to civilians over 10 rounds". He sold out to Fienstien to keep the Mini-14 off of the AWB specifically (by name) banned list.

As Mark Twain once said, "I have never wished anyone dead, but I have read many obituaries with great enthusiasm".

Edited by macbeau
Thanks for voicing your opinions everyone. Now I know better than to ask how you feel about Bill Ruger. smile.png

'scuse my ignorance, but what did Bill Ruger do? Not familiar with that story.

He supported the 94-04 AWB and had a long-standing policy of "No rifle mags to civilians over 10 rounds". He sold out to Fienstien to keep the Mini-14 off of the AWB specifically (by name) banned list.

As Mark Twain once said, "I have never wished anyone dead, but I have read many obituaries with great enthusiasm".

And he is long past and the company no longer in his hands.

you guys are crazy. i shop CTD all the time.

so i can buy the same thing from another site.

seriously though. i had shopped CTD years ago when i first got into the hobby because i didn't know better. than i when i tried to order ammo, i'd get the runaround from every employee ( i live in cook county, but very far from chicago) first, it was no rifle ammo but shotgun was ok, then it was no hangun ammo but others were ok. then it was no ammo was ok. forget that.

i left them as a customer years ago. i will, however, go to their site to look around. i do like the interface and the customer comments are occaisonally useful. however, i'll do my best to buy from another source, even it means paying a bit more

I still haven't forgiven Ruger or S&W.

Lower Than Dirt wants to be forgiven? Just took a look. Yep, still selling cheapo 223 for $1.50 a round.

Do they have a right to sell for those prices? Hell Yes! But we have the right to buy elsewhere, or just do without.

I have nothing for or against CTD. But, they do want $699.00 for a Korean C-Mag.

And that is going to haunt them for a long time.

As always, they have the right. But the right to do something is not protection against the consequences of doing it.