Saiga 410 Jamming

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and I can't seem to find any post that match my issue. I have a Saiga 410 with a Promag 30 rd drum. It cycled the first round, but it jammed. I was using Remington 3 inch High Brass, and it would fire, but then the shell would get crushed and wouldn't eject. Does anyone know what might cause this?

Could be lots of things. Generally speaking, Pro Mags leaves alot to be desired as a manufacturer. You might want to break in the weapon with a regular mag, and if yours is already broken in, try another manufacturer's shells.

If it's got a lot of slop, or rock from front to back, not side to side. You may have to do to your drum what I did to both of mine.That is, get some 2 part epoxy and build up the edge of the drum, right in front of the where the nose of the shell sits. Mine took a bead about 1/8" to tighten the drum up, both of them run like a top now.

• 3 months later...

I am very new to these guns, and really just learning about the mechanicals of guns in general. I just shot my new 410 yesterday using factory 4 round mags and with both mags I had a lot of trouble feeding. Mostly, the round I had just shot wouldn't extract and the next round would be jammed into the shell still in the chamber. I had to remove the mag and then manually cycle it first get the new shell to drop out, then cycle it again to extract the used shell. Any ideas on what to do. Like I said, I am very new to gun terminology.

• 2 weeks later...

Get rid of the Remington, try some winchester. My 410 won't extract any of the Remington rounds that I have, all my winchester rounds cycle perfectly, with my 30 rnd drum. Every time I put the remington ammo in this rifle I have to not the shell out with a cleaning rod.