found Saiga rifle for sale

There's a Saiga 7.62 at Liberty Arms Fort Collins Co for $499. There's your friendly non gouging tip for the day.

There's a Saiga 7.62 at Liberty Arms Fort Collins Co for $499. There's your friendly non gouging tip for the day.

The same place had Olympic AR's for $899

• Like 2
Can you share where $600 Saiga are, I'd like one

Lol yes but after i pick up a 762 (545 if they have one) and a S12 in 2-3 week's last time i gave out the location of 10+ AR's they were gone the next Friday i went to get one...

I picked up my saiga here in lakeville mn. It was 650 converted. IE it had the pistol grip, trigger group moved forward, and the bullet guide/feed ramp. I think that was a great deal. It also came with two metal 30 round magazines. I can not tell if the muzzle is threaded it was a shroud over it, but from what I have heard I dont think it is. I just put a cheap t6 stock and tri rail on it and Im pretty pleased. I bought the rifle at fleetfarm believe it or not. They have been selling all of they AK's for around six. The majority look to be the wasars with the wooden thumbhole stock.

Yeah you should be able to tell by looking close if it's threaded. From what ive heard you can see the threads a tiny bit.

My '09 S223 still wears the shroud. It has the slightest gap between shroud and barrel, but I'm still not sure if it's threaded? If I knew for sure, I'd go ahead and hack the shroud off (no point in having covered up threads wasting away!), but I wouldn't otherwise (I don't feel a muzzle attachment is all to important for me).

Can anyone provide any side by side pics of shroud with threads under and those with no threads?

When I paid $500 for my converted 7.62 rifle a year ago people told me that was too high. I should've bought 2.

I picked up 2 stock 7.62 Saiga's with 400 rounds of Wolf HP for $900 all new unfired this year. One rifle and the ammo for $300. This whole panic crap is ridiculous and people paying 2x-3x what things are worth need to be slapped! They're making it worse than need be.

$.02