Trayvon was international news yet I never saw this one.

AND the media STILL has not posted any RECENT pictures of poor little Travon, over 6 feet tall complete with gold teeth and gang banger tats! They also never mention how his DAD is a gang member, it is a family tradition!

• Like 3

This shit makes me so freakin sick. If I comment and say what is on my mind I'd probably get arrested for inciting hate crimes. Why isn't this little cocksucker charged with a hate crime also???? How bout it Attny General Holder??? Oh yeah I forgot......You wont charge any criminal with what they have done.....including yourself.

Police found a black Iver Johnson firearm in Lanier's possession, the affidavit said.

According to existing Federal Law, that should get him mandatory 10 years Federal time regardless of his "alleged" involvement in the crime itself! :angry:

I might have to step in on this one. Martin followed that young man on his way home and not to no damn gang meeting. He had no business following him and especially after the 911 op told him not to. Martin made it bad on all of the responsible people out there minding their business and not looking for trouble.

I bet you did not hear about the jerk that shot the kid in the suv because there was loud music coming from it either, or the guy that slapped the 19 month old baby because he was crying on the plane. People better wake the hell up and start flying right before things fly out of hand.

I am having a hard time figuring out this thread. I see this Mr. Lanier was reported in a conclusory report. There is nothing here to really show he committed the crime. If they had evidence I might say something, but really, right now, he's innocent until proven guilty.

With Trayvon, I agree, I think, with the above. He appears to have been trouble, and I think Zimmerman got screwed by a Mao-looking young man, who was pacing around looking to commit crime, and Zimmerman is a good man, as we all should know by now. As it seems, the facts are coming through, and I think he will be aquitted in the end, and I hope he is successful with a number of anti-defamation suits. This man did not deserve to be so poorly treated.

I know I haven't been much a contribution, but just thought I should yak, because I can.

I also hope the attorneys dont screw him of every penny he wins in his suits.

Edited by Remek
I might have to step in on this one. Martin followed that young man on his way home and not to no damn gang meeting. He had no business following him and especially after the 911 op told him not to. Martin made it bad on all of the responsible people out there minding their business and not looking for trouble.

I bet you did not hear about the jerk that shot the kid in the suv because there was loud music coming from it either, or the guy that slapped the 19 month old baby because he was crying on the plane. People better wake the hell up and start flying right before things fly out of hand.

Actually zimmerman followed traythug, then traythug ran away and came back around and started bashing his head into the concrete. Zimmerman didnt rob him and shoot him in the face, he defended himself in fear of his life. Considering he was neighborhood watch, he was doing his job.

^^^ What he said. I understand he was followed some, and it can be scary to be followed like that, but he came back and attacked, and at that point, Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Him following Martin was perhaps not the wisest thing to do, but he was not attacking, and Martin could have ran and NOT come back. Zimmerman wasn't immediately threatening or brandishing a gun, he was just following from a distance. That seems very distinct to me.

If Martina was in fear for his life he would have never gotten out of the car. He was just out looking for trouble. He probably bashed his own head to make up the rediculous story he came up with. It's just too bad Travon was not armed to defended himself from the criminal element that was following him that night. You got to be some kind of lame azz boy to shoot a unarmed kid and claim you were in fear for your life.

Yes, that's why Zimmerman was on the phone with 911, that's why he has a history of helping youth, and neighbors, and being a good church-going, good young man. So he could shoot someone then beat himself up afterward. No one is perfect, but he certainly wasn't attacking Martin when Martin charged (according to the information I have seen).

But, believe the news reports of MSNBC if you wish, they've been pretty accurate so far ....

If Martina was in fear for his life he would have never gotten out of the car. He was just out looking for trouble. He probably bashed his own head to make up the rediculous story he came up with. It's just too bad Travon was not armed to defended himself from the criminal element that was following him that night. You got to be some kind of lame azz boy to shoot a unarmed kid and claim you were in fear for your life.

If this post was serious, the title under you'rename should read "Advanced Idiot"

• Like 4

again, martin was the gangbanger that got shot. zimmerman was the shooter

Ok. It's clear we have different views on this and none of us were there to know what really happend. So I will just leave it alone.

Yea next time I think some one is following me, I'm gonna turn around and beat the fuck out of them. Im gonna pin him down with my knees and start bashing his head into the concrete, just because his life is in danger, he has no right to shoot me.

youre a simple mother fucker.

I'm betting Saiga slinger is one of those agitator trolls from the Hope and Change Obama group.

youve clearly figured me out, damn you and youre awesome intellect.

I'm betting Saiga slinger is one of those agitator trolls from the Hope and Change Obama group.
Yeah, I always get the names mixed. I am just tired of hearing people claim that kid was the agitator in the incident when he was the victim.
Ok. It's clear we have different views on this and none of us were there to know what really happend. So I will just leave it alone.

Flame ........ON haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

• Like 1